Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Class war Restart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• harucko
    started a topic Class war Restart

Class war Restart

is it true? i saw on wartune community facebook, it said that,,thanks

• Spiritombz
    replied
    Originally posted by 1SamDGAF View Post
    Can anyone help me please.. y i cant place 12k wager at a time? it allows only 5k balens at max. what shall i do? can i place wager 2 or 3 times instead?
    5k wager is max

Leave a comment:

• 1SamDGAF
    replied
    Can anyone help me please.. y i cant place 12k wager at a time? it allows only 5k balens at max. what shall i do? can i place wager 2 or 3 times instead?

Leave a comment:

• Linkoneusc
    replied
    Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
    Yup. Blame Emma for that.
    what a good moderator partner... lets make mobs and linch emma!!! (I'm kidding, i like emma, everyone makes mistakes... tho' we can wait for an apologize).

Leave a comment:

• harucko
    replied
    Afaik, PST R2 servers weren't affected, therefore they won't do the Class Wars rematch. So it's only the other platforms that were affected.

For those that haven't seen the post yet: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post972739
    ahhh thanks for information

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    You do know half of the people looking for any update on the CW mess will mis that hidden little note?
    Yup. Blame Emma for that.

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    You do know half of the people looking for any update on the CW mess will mis that hidden little note?

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    Ah ok. I get it.
    The one I linked OP to was posted on R2-section of the forum, while R2-servers weren't affected. -_- That's why it was deleted again. That post also said it was the 5th of June. The new threads are miraculously posted in the right sections this time (Armor and Kabam) and contain the right info as far as I'm aware.

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Im just asking if the bottom note is the correct one.

Is it that hard to make a good announcement for the CW **** up?

Or is some bottom note all we get?
    The OP from this topic is removed, so i dont know what was in that note, therefore im asking if the bottom note from Emma's post is still correct, or should be removed just as the one in this topic.

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    Well, im playing on a Kaboem server, so that affects me, but other then that bottom note in that post, i cant find whats gonna happen with the CW fail.
    I'd like to inform my guildies with the correct information.

You're quoting the post im refering to.
    Then I'm confused as to what your "or should Emma update the post she made on the kabam subforum?" referred to. Did she made a mistake in the post? Unless you're referring to the mess of last month's CW with the wagers and the compensation for that?

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Afaik, PST R2 servers weren't affected, therefore they won't do the Class Wars rematch. So it's only the other platforms that were affected.

For those that haven't seen the post yet: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post972739
    Well, im playing on a Kaboem server, so that affects me, but other then that bottom note in that post, i cant find whats gonna happen with the CW fail.
    I'd like to inform my guildies with the correct information.

You're quoting the post im refering to.

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    So CW returns the 5th, or should Emma update the post she made on the kabam subforum?

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    So CW returns the 5th, or should Emma update the post she made on the kabam subforum?

Leave a comment:

• Drag0nsFire
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    I quite like it since I had 0 issues with WB/BG/arena... even though the entire cross server was having issues. Odd that is, but freebies. I can dig it.
    Oh lucky you.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
    the compensation for WB, BG, arena is damn cheap. These Cupcakes want to shut down the game.
    I quite like it since I had 0 issues with WB/BG/arena... even though the entire cross server was having issues. Odd that is, but freebies. I can dig it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X