Helping with TOK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helping with TOK

Alot of people have been asking: Why can't we help others do the Tower of Kings. You only get one attempt, and then that's it. And finding a suitable team nowadays can be quite difficult. You can help people in the Spire, so why shouldn't we be allowed to help others do the Tower of Kings?
    The Oath:

"I swear on my life, and of the lives of those around me
    that if I do not become a casher, and expose my wallet to others
    that I shall face all consequences of being abandoned by my brothers
    and sisters. If I willingly choose to abandon these consequences, I will
    face mortal peril, in which the local police shall enter my facility and arrest
    me for financial keeping."

MY INSTANT REACTION:

My guess would be to prevent the biggest BRs in a server from getting all their recently arrived lvl 38 buddies having Hard or Nightmare unlocked in a single day.

Easy gives 10 shadow souls a day, so it should take no more than 80 days for a level camper to get the Netherwing Dragon.
    Normal gives 12, so 67 days.

Since your average level camper enters and leaves ToK without fighting for devotion and shadow souls, if one could enter it as often as desired, the mount would not require any effort at all. Enter and immediately leave for devotion and 10 shadow souls day 1, get help from big powerhouses, day 2 you're doing Hard or better even though the character would never have a chance to survive, much less win. By having only one entrance a day, it will take 2 days to unlock Hard, but not able to enter it, if the player is lucky/ in a powerful guild.
    IGN: TreeTopper
    Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
    Guild: ESKReborn
    Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
    Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

Originally posted by ATreeTopper View Post
      My guess would be to prevent the biggest BRs in a server from getting all their recently arrived lvl 38 buddies having Hard or Nightmare unlocked in a single day.

Easy gives 10 shadow souls a day, so it should take no more than 80 days for a level camper to get the Netherwing Dragon.
      Normal gives 12, so 67 days.

Since your average level camper enters and leaves ToK without fighting for devotion and shadow souls, if one could enter it as often as desired, the mount would not require any effort at all. Enter and immediately leave for devotion and 10 shadow souls day 1, get help from big powerhouses, day 2 you're doing Hard or better even though the character would never have a chance to survive, much less win. By having only one entrance a day, it will take 2 days to unlock Hard, but not able to enter it, if the player is lucky/ in a powerful guild.
      Well, entering once would give you your daily gain, but entering a second time, you get nothing. Like they do with the MPD's. Give you one attempt in which you actually get anything, and then you may be able to help others, but gain nothing from it.
      The Oath:

"I swear on my life, and of the lives of those around me
      that if I do not become a casher, and expose my wallet to others
      that I shall face all consequences of being abandoned by my brothers
      and sisters. If I willingly choose to abandon these consequences, I will
      face mortal peril, in which the local police shall enter my facility and arrest
      me for financial keeping."

MY INSTANT REACTION:

Comment

R2 dont make any mount from the shadow souls or will make soon , so I dont see why not.

Comment

I dont see why dont you work on your hero and be able to do tok by yourself, but want constantly someone to help you and enter tok nm with lets say 30k br
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Working...
          X