Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

arena and BG matching system is broken. (not a BR rant)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arena and BG matching system is broken. (not a BR rant)

why does your matching system match servers that are 6+ months older vs new servers? clearly they can see your server number is high so who you are fighting right off the bat knows they can stun you for 3 turns. I can put every point into HS and still get stunned 3 turns. There is no way around it if servers are 6+ months older than mine. You literally give people a Iwin button because there server is older.

That goes for group arena and Battlegrounds. Put a check mark on the screen to allow newer servers to wait to only go vs newer servers so you don't give old servers a Iwin button vs newer servers that is unless the people on the newer server have 30k+ more Br than the older server and that's not going to happen unless its a millionaire playing.

Now I don't know if its because class wars is going on but in group arena my team got put up against teams that no doubt were top 10 server wide 1 person nearly 1 shotting my team. clearly 80's (it should also match people around the same lvl. There is another solution but its way too late is to not show server numbers. But again its too late as people already know your server is newer and they can stun you for 3 turns and pretty much auto win.

Originally posted by R257181881 View Post
    why does your matching system match servers that are 6+ months older vs new servers? clearly they can see your server number is high so who you are fighting right off the bat knows they can stun you for 3 turns. I can put every point into HS and still get stunned 3 turns. There is no way around it if servers are 6+ months older than mine. You literally give people a Iwin button because there server is older.

That goes for group arena and Battlegrounds. Put a check mark on the screen to allow newer servers to wait to only go vs newer servers so you don't give old servers a Iwin button vs newer servers that is unless the people on the newer server have 30k+ more Br than the older server and that's not going to happen unless its a millionaire playing.

Now I don't know if its because class wars is going on but in group arena my team got put up against teams that no doubt were top 10 server wide 1 person nearly 1 shotting my team. clearly 80's (it should also match people around the same lvl. There is another solution but its way too late is to not show server numbers. But again its too late as people already know your server is newer and they can stun you for 3 turns and pretty much auto win.
    The date or how old a server is does not affect the players in them. Some newer servers can kill some older servers. If you look at kabam's platform, you'll find out we have powerful people in newer servers that the older servers. If you are a very serious person who knows what's s/he is doing with their toon, they can't get stunned even if they get matched with older servers. Older servers does not indicate strength.

Comment

Then why does a camping level 39 with only 21 k br draw level 50's multiple time smarty pants?

Cuz the system is broken and doesn't care new/old..br/no br, high lvl/low level....

It's just a toss up if you even win a match now unless your a casher!

Comment

Campers should be roflstomped every match.

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonBlade1970 View Post
          Then why does a camping level 39 with only 21 k br draw level 50's multiple time smarty pants?

Cuz the system is broken and doesn't care new/old..br/no br, high lvl/low level....

It's just a toss up if you even win a match now unless your a casher!
          because arena that time don't have any 39s group for you, so it takes the nearest lvl group for you

not broken, or you want to wait like 2 minute for a battle?
          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
          IGN: Kimwong
          CLASS: Knight
          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

When we were new players we also get beaten by servers older than us. It is what the rest of the players experience so I don't see any reason why you shouldn't experience it. Besides not all players from old servers are really old toon, some just chose to create a character on an old server. And Alberteiny is right, "Older servers does not indicate strength." there are many new servers who can equal old servers' strength. You will say, "yeah they cashed a lot", lol of course, that is the point of this game anyway.
            Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

So what happens with a new player starting on an established server?
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                They get stunned a lot, run to boards, make post about why stun should be removed along with some pvp improvements, short cut : the chain will never end.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                  Pietjeprecies has answered your question very well.

Here's mine,

Players who start on an old server, they will not grow. Even if they did, they won't be strong in rating if they don't cash. They will level fast and this is costing them their battle rating, only if they don't cash. A Hard Cashier can go to a very old server and pass alot of people that are already in it. That's why new servers are made weekly to suite the new players that are coming to Wartune. Getting stunned alot should not even be the problem, because he/she will likely use that tool as well on other players when s/he feels the need to use it.

The most important thing people fail to understand is not levelling talents, that's why they'll keep complaining of getting stunned. Stun shall always be part of the game, even if it's used three times in one match.
                  Last edited by Alberteiny; 06-01-2014, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X