Arena matching / Battle Grounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena matching / Battle Grounds

I think alot of pplz i thinking the same.... R2 match ranking system is some where made with using of their brain.

Why do a team of 30k BR meet teams with 100k+ BR in arena? Its like a no brainer to see, that a low team got no chance.... (shouldnt be so hard for u programmers to fix matches with BR of like +/- 3-4k BR)

Lets take a look on Battlegrounds as well, lvl 30-39...WTH.. it should be 30 to 34 and 35-39 brackets to even out the teams...as a 30 got no ******* chance vs a lvl 39 with cards / soul engraving and full pvp gear.

Originally posted by R23032278 View Post
    I think alot of pplz i thinking the same.... R2 match ranking system is some where made with using of their brain.

Why do a team of 30k BR meet teams with 100k+ BR in arena? Its like a no brainer to see, that a low team got no chance.... (shouldnt be so hard for u programmers to fix matches with BR of like +/- 3-4k BR)

Lets take a look on Battlegrounds as well, lvl 30-39...WTH.. it should be 30 to 34 and 35-39 brackets to even out the teams...as a 30 got no ******* chance vs a lvl 39 with cards / soul engraving and full pvp gear.

The system looks for a team within +-5 of your level. No team found +10, -10 of your level .... no team found. Keeps looking within bigger ranges. Either that or you may have to wait 10 minutes for a fight.
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Well... then tell me HOW and entire team of 30-32 with 9k+ HP and 1.8k mdef/pdef can get hit for 25k with Rain of fire from a mage!
      So that 5+/- lvls... is just bull ****.

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
        The system looks for a team within +-5 of your level. No team found +10, -10 of your level .... no team found. Keeps looking within bigger ranges. Either that or you may have to wait 10 minutes for a fight.
        and you probably didn't see my post in the other Matching thread..

I got matched with Sinner (top 3 CW mage) within a 10 second matching timer.

65 vs 80, who'll win? hmmm....

Or are you saying the +-5 is only within the first 5 second of matching timer and it goes into +-20 for the 10 second? LOL...

and if you looked at all the other matching threads, a lot of people are experiencing this too.

and it only started to happen a lot after last maint... hmm...

Comment

I thought yesterday that lvl 70 would not wind up in a lvl 80 BG. Seems fixed today, but uhm......right.
          IGN: TreeTopper
          Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
          Guild: ESKReborn
          Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
          Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

Seriously :P, I faced lvl 80s 12 out of 15 rounds in CW yesterday (some with lvl 80 equipment), 1 lvl 79, 1 lvl 76, and 1 lvl 68. I would say it was rather slighted against me, but hey I got a good laugh out of it and atleast I got 600+ Glory Crystals to bet with so no biggie. Arena, the match up sucks, but I would rather die in 1 min and get 10 insignia rather than wait 10 mins to maybe get 30 insignia. BG there will always be someone bigger so unless you spend enough to be ahead of anyone else it does not really matter.
            Death is only the Beginning :P

GrymReaper- 2.9 Mil BR

Comment

Working...
            X