bg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bg

my turn to rant and rave. bg need fixed!!!!!!!!! this is ** 3 straigh nights i have been dumped into lvl 80 bg I am lvl 72. simple math tells you no chance in hell at winning. they have more stats higher lvl troops pets and another astrial spot. this is bull **** I got ripped 290 cross server points this week trying to get points still and put into a bg with no chance of a kill and gaurnteed loss of honor. hell lvl 80 cost me 120 honor last night.listen to your players there are many many complaing about the matching system it sucks! now the lvl 80 cashers will probabbly flame and bash this thread because it is fair to them to haveto fight someone 8 lvls lower. lets give them all the opertunity and easy victorys because they spend *** loads of cash. 4 star purp hades= big time casher. i refuse to give up my wallet to this game

lol, you're own fault if you're stuck in 80 bg, your mistake for having leveled up.. If you dont want to put some cash in the game, dont try to do like casher, just slow level to get your BR high enough for your bg.. Oh wait, it's too late, you f'**** up your own char and blame R2 for that XD
    Seriously.. The brackets are well made..your own fault² if you didnt plan anything before taking dumb decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
      lol, you're own fault if you're stuck in 80 bg, your mistake for having leveled up.. If you dont want to put some cash in the game, dont try to do like casher, just slow level to get your BR high enough for your bg.. Oh wait, it's too late, you f'**** up your own char and blame R2 for that XD
      Seriously.. The brackets are well made..your own fault² if you didnt plan anything before taking dumb decisions.
      you are stupid. saying that putting a person 8 lvls lower than another in a fight is fair? I have held my toon at 72 for a reason give me lvl 70-75 players i I will hold my own. the brackets are screwed up no other way to put it. you must be one of those lvl 80 that thinks all if fair as long as it is in there favor

Comment

I am stupid? please, explain/define stupid lol
        Ok, let me see.. you're lvl 72 and you complain about fighting lvl 80's.. Wait..where in the post did you complain you were fighting lvl 65? you probably see them a lot, since they're in your bg range.. Oh wait, you dont complain, because it looks fair for you to fight people 7 lvl lower than yours... Rager logic, gotta love them <3

Please, explain what kind of silly reason you could've come up with to rush lvl 72 and stay there, i wanna laugh a little haha
        If it's not fair, just lvl up straight to 80 then, and fight fair fights with people of your lvl.. oh wait, you dont want to, cuz you wanna fight little lvl 65 jajaja
        Those egotistic mind set disgusts me lol

Comment

did not rush to 72, staying at 72 working on my hs wich is comming along nicly might i add. as far as seeing lvl 65 in bg never happens most time i see mid 70's and i can compete last 3 nights we decided to go to 80s with no chance. some say leave go back. that is fine to except you get 2 trys a day if ya leave you loose one on a chance wich probabbly wont work in your favor. as said by many bg should be along br/lvl lines. make 140k lvl 80 fight the same not a 90k 72. want me to fight lvl 80 then give me the added bonus they get from another astrial troops pet etc make it a fair fight

Comment

You can lvl up HS at lvl 65 too you know? lot of easier fights haha
            You can leave and come back without losing your attempt, if it's on the same bg timestamp.
            As far as bg is concerned, i find them good as they are.. Making them lvl based and not BR based. It gives lower BR and honor people to get dryad blessing and kill a way higher honor guy (usually, in bg, higher br means higher honor) and rack up 200+ honor
            Then again, I think people that dont cash a lot have no rights to complain, they are offering us the game for free, they dont force anyone to play it, and if you dont help improving at all (by spending cash) you can't expect things to change in your favor.

Comment

this kind of topic made me losing my faith in humanity.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

No!!! you can't lose faith !!!!
                I'm gonna make you faithful again, here eat some faith BAM!

Comment

i do contribute vip each month. and in 32 days i will be vip9 and wont give a damn if loose as no honor loss then. as far as loosing attempt yes you do I have left last night and tonight reentered and was out of attempts both times.

Comment

Level does not determine strength or intelligence. Just today in BG had a 60k br with 45 set, yes 45 set on my side, lv72. If you're in the same boat as a player of that quality, well you shouldn't be lv50, let alone lv70+.
                    Not to mention that there are plenty of "weak" lv80s that don't have a clue.

You can always leave BG and re-enter 5mins later, hope for better luck where you can show off how strong you are killing all the lv65s. That's what you want after all, is it not?

Comment

It's alright then, if you're almost lvl 9 vip and havent put any other cash in, you've been playing for a year or so..(nvm, you prolly put some cash in XD) you should know that you need patience with this game.. R2 willingly put lag in the game so that people would get that trait..but it doesnt seem to be working well u_u

Comment

not at all I want to fight my lvl to 75 as stated in previous post. I do not want unfair advantage or need it. if you go to boxing match you want to see good fight of fighters not a midget boxing a giant.although that does sound interesting. yes there are higher that are not as strong I beat a lvl 77 in cw last night. there has to be a way to make it better for all involved

Comment

As Wraithsumthing said, lvl doesnt matter at all anyway, it is mostly a matter of BR. Mostly, because I sometimes can beat people 20k BR above me..yeah, you can die fast if you start a fight thinking you already won lol.
                          I'm a lvl 64, and past few CW, I've been beating lvl 74+ peeps.. I even beat a lvl 80..then again, it doesn't matter, because if the guy does sh't with his char, even a lvl 44 could beat him.

Comment

Working...
                          X