Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Fair warning: they will still charge you for VIP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fair warning: they will still charge you for VIP

Just so you know even after you go through the lengthy cancellation process of turning off the automatic payments of VIP, they will still charge you during the next billing period.

Even after they say to me and I quote

"Thank you for providing us with the required information. Your request will now be processed immediately. If you have any further questions or problems, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you.

- The R2Games Team"

so good going thieves, give me my money back.

Originally posted by Jersh View Post
    Just so you know even after you go through the lengthy cancellation process of turning off the automatic payments of VIP, they will still charge you during the next billing period.

Even after they say to me and I quote

"Thank you for providing us with the required information. Your request will now be processed immediately. If you have any further questions or problems, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you.

- The R2Games Team"

so good going thieves, give me my money back.
    Aha~...so this is why they don't accept pre-paid card payment methods for VIP such as Ultimate Gamecard *nods* makes sense
    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

They do accept any way of payment! You just have to click the "More payment option" button at the balen recharge site. This directs you to the r2games shop where you can chose what you want to buy (VIP/Balens) and the payment option. No credit card needed for that!

Comment

Was not my credit card. Was VIA paypal. Point is this is upright theft.

Comment

Originally posted by Rshiel View Post
          They do accept any way of payment! You just have to click the "More payment option" button at the balen recharge site. This directs you to the r2games shop where you can chose what you want to buy (VIP/Balens) and the payment option. No credit card needed for that!
          My My they placed the options back?
          'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

So they refuse to refund it despite it being an unauthorized charge

Anyone know who I can report to for r2 stealing money from previous subscribers?

Helps that I have the entire conversation where they cancelled my VIP on email logs with times and dates.

Comment

You could always do a chargeback via paypal but bewarned most gaming sites perma ban you from doing so. Idk about R2 TOS though but as I stated most gaming sites or any website that offers paypal as an option permas you from there website/game.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                You could always do a chargeback via paypal but bewarned most gaming sites perma ban you from doing so. Idk about R2 TOS though but as I stated most gaming sites or any website that offers paypal as an option permas you from there website/game.
                I don't honestly care because I stopped playing the game anyways. But for now I sent PayPal after them for charging an unauthorized payment . I may try that chargeback method later if needed but I think PayPal will come through for me and hopefully get r2 in trouble as well.

Thanks for the info though

Comment

Did you read all carefuly? Maybe you sliped somthing that allowed them to further charge for vip , a bracket or something , don't think they would risk stealing money . I think 98% of this thing is your fault. No offense. Btw if they do steal go to the police genius. It isn't legal , who you wanna go to the internet lawyer or internet army? Jezus

Comment

Originally posted by ziom19 View Post
                    Did you read all carefuly? Maybe you sliped somthing that allowed them to further charge for vip , a bracket or something , don't think they would risk stealing money . I think 98% of this thing is your fault. No offense. Btw if they do steal go to the police genius. It isn't legal , who you wanna go to the internet lawyer or internet army? Jezus
                    Way to read the very first post kid. They wrote to me in the email saying they cancelled it.

Comment

This is so true, and I believe they make the site and method for deactivating VIP so tedious that they want people to just get frustrated and give up.

I received the same message, and Ive been charged three months after. would be enough to say that I would still be charged at the beginning of another month, but three months after receiving a "good to go Message"?

DON'T DO VIP!!! In fact, better to spend your money on a video card so you can play Real games. Customer service may be friendly, and may want to help, but something deeper is going on here.

Comment

So, in conclusion, they continued to 'renew' your VIP despite u having cancelled it?

But it was paypal instead of cc then?

Comment

CAN you LOG IN On eternal[S57] ?????... Bcoz i cant!

Comment

Working...
                          X