Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

R2 ... Where are my 115 lvl 4 exp books replacements?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 ... Where are my 115 lvl 4 exp books replacements?

R2 ... Where are my 115 lvl 4 exp books replacements that you mentioned that you had taken care of?

They all gave me 0 exp and you said that you would replace them. Until now ... I have not seen any of the 115 lvl 4 exp books that you said you were going to fix.

Is this issue going to end up like that 815 balens that I lost to gem synthesis in February 2013 over a period of time ... in which they said they had fixed it but never returned any of the 815 balens to me?

Is this the way an honest professional company with integrity does business? If the answer is yes, then I don't want to imagine how a dishonest unprofessional company does business.

If I do come across as a little coarse in my language, then I ask for your forgiveness. After all, how can I be happy when there are outstanding issues like these that have yet to be settled? If I say I'm happy with this situation, I must be crazy already.
    Last edited by secretfox; 05-31-2014, 07:23 AM.

Still waiting for my xp books also...
    ♥Wildfire♥
    G.M. of HONOR
    lvl 80 archer
    S196 Manbrough Way

Comment

send in a ticket and ask them

Comment

why do they reward stupidity?

people who can't follow instructions (like daily xp limit warnings) should not be recompensated

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
          why do they reward stupidity?

people who can't follow instructions (like daily xp limit warnings) should not be recompensated
          even stupid people like me needs some kind of rewards from time to time

Comment

im waiting on mine as well, and it wasnt an act of stupidity either, its called dyslexia..lol

Comment

im still waiting as well and have a ticket number already

Comment

same here waiting

Comment

Working...
                X