Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crazy Cash Players are ruining it for me....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Cash Players are ruining it for me....

Im glad R2 is making money off them, good for R2.

I fight my way to challenge the top ranked. I beat them. The very next day they suddenly have all orange astrals lvl 4-5 and totally destroyed me(when they did not the previous day, I check these things all the time) easily had to have spent several million in gold to aquire those in only 1 day. Im sorry but at his lvl you cant get that much gold, not even from world boss. Plus you have a warehouse limit. Only way such players can do this is by $$$ and lots of it.

This does not inspire me to spend money to compete. It makes me want to quit playing. I had hopes this wasnt truly pay to win, but now I realize... it very much is. I see no reason to keep playing, as I am not a millionaire brat who plays 24/7. I will no longer feed them. You win. Farewell.
    Last edited by Teralitha; 09-23-2012, 03:06 AM.

if you want leave, that's fine, don't let the door hit you on your way out.

OR

you can learn to coup with it. i realized that i can never compete with cash player, PERIOD.
    at first i was like..hum..i can spend a couple dollar here and there, i can afford a couple bucks here and there, i should be able to afford a couple sockets too.....maybe i can catch up to their level of OPness... nah, that was just day dreaming.
    i came in one day, i found the top cash guy on our server got so much stats, it's not even funny. he can probably win a 1v3 fight in arena. in Bg..there isn't a question.

there is just a point that there is NO POINT in trying to fight guys like those. just let them have the #1 spot in WB or BG , heck this guy i'm going to show you only show up for half of the WB and isn't even active and he spend this much....

see the pic and you'll see what i mean..

Click image for larger version

Name:	archer.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	109.5 KB
ID:	1660663

stats like this..how do you compete? and comes group arena, he'll pop a bunch lv. 4 pots..his stats jump even more

this isn't a fair game, and you just have to accept that, you can accept what the game is, a free game where the rich pays to the top. and that's all you gotta know.

learn to play and play with friends for fun and ignore rich bastards like this and you'll be fine...
    he'll probably get burn out and think the game is too easy and quit in a couple month from now. we all play for our own enjoyment and fun, learn to ignore stuff like this and you'll be fine.

don't need to hate them or anything, just ignore them. lol

Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Sadly I think I know which archer you showed in that picture...and yes they hurt, if not there is one very similar to this on s2 server. If they want to put the money into it, like you said they can, since the game has a f2p, and a cash shop. Do I stand a chance vs him in arena/bg...no, but lol it is funny getting 1 shot crit as a lvl 41 knight.

Edit: I also respect a lot how you took out their name for the pic =)
      Last edited by Cyrale; 09-23-2012, 07:23 AM. Reason: added

Comment

hehe, i took out their name is because i don't want to give them free publicity, but actually it is kind of privacy reasoning too. anyone on my server looking at ranking of strength, will see him anyway. not level, but strength. He got the highest strength(BR) when he isn't even using 45 set yet like the top leveler is. He is probably VIP 5 or 6 with the amount he spend, but because he isn't as active, so he isn't leveling that fast. the funny part is because of how much money he put in, he can kill any player on the server regardless if they are one tier higher or not...(35 set vs 45set)

i hate people who quit because of something like this, you are playing for fun, playing to level, playing to compete, i won't mind having the 5th, or 6th, or 7th spot. I'll be happy if i get into the top10. and that's it. i don't need to spend a couple thousand just so i can beat the guy at #1. for all i know, he could be GM pretending he is a player or something. haha

i see many people in the server quit, or maybe got banned, or maybe left for other servers. just sad .
        Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Or just find f2p game that is aint pay2win. Those are best, and there top player realy is top, not just top in spending shitloads of money and faping over it rofl.

Comment

Originally posted by eraseurass View Post
            Or just find f2p game that is aint pay2win. Those are best, and there top player realy is top, not just top in spending shitloads of money and faping over it rofl.
            There actually is a f2p game that wont be pay to win, or so the developers claim. MechwarriorOnline. Its in closed beta atm, should be open beta in the next month. Check it out, if thats your kind of thing.

Comment

LOL that archer just got the Won 20 challenges in a row...... 20 ppl who could beat him b4, are now going... ***?? A different archer, with a Patk of 5600 is still doing massive damage to my 5000pdef... seriously? I cant beat this guy? Normal hits me for 2k, and crits for over 3k? Something is wrong with this game.... Knights will dominate past lvl 50 my ***.

This game is so over for me....
              Last edited by Teralitha; 09-23-2012, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Teralitha View Post
                LOL that archer just got the Won 20 challenges in a row...... 20 ppl who could beat him b4, are now going... ***?? A different archer, with a Patk of 5600 is still doing massive damage to my 5000pdef... seriously? I cant beat this guy? Normal hits me for 2k, and crits for over 3k? Something is wrong with this game.... Knights will dominate past lvl 50 my ***.

This game is so over for me....
                Then go look at all the cash archers on chinese forums QQing about cash knights...

Archers later on will find that fighting knights is like smacking themselves in the face with a 2x4

Comment

Originally posted by ciroth View Post
                  Then go look at all the cash archers on chinese forums QQing about cash knights...

Archers later on will find that fighting knights is like smacking themselves in the face with a 2x4
                  they dont even need to be cash knights

i been on the chinese servers more then once(got even a lvl 32 knight there) and i see both in forums and world chat high casher archers and high casher mages QQing about how unfair the game is that they need to spend alot of money to defeat a non casher high tank.

did any of you heard anything like this?cashers complaining that they need to spend loads to defeat non cashers?

the diference i seen on the chinese servers and that i see in ours is just 1

most players on our servers are to concern about the knights damage or the knights atack power versus mages or archers,and thus damage their chosen class by adding astrals of high lvl and other stuff to raise their atack to try be equivalent to the archers and mages.

i said in several posts on this forum and i will say it again

the power of a knight DOES NOT COME FROM HIGH ATACK POWER

the power of a knight,of a well build knight in the hands of a player that KNOWS that the power of his class isnt his atack,its his DEFENSIVE POWER.
                  i seen many knight players in S1,S2,S3,S7 and S16 completely ** up their knights,so concerned about atack power and disregarding astrals that later on they will deeply regret having them destroyed to get some xp to their so "important" atack astrals and critical astrals.

well i been on the chinese server also,i seen(because as requests to friends i made there) in first hand what both cash knights and non cash knights do to the poor archers.

heres one and we lost the battle yes.but simply check this out

arena battle,i lvl (at that time)30,our mage lvl 38(lowest we could find) and our tank lvl 53

we got a team composed only by archers all top guns,i died in 1 hit,the mage soon after...but our tank...LMAO...our tank single handed killed 2 of them and put the hp of the 3rd to less then half.

and i look at his stats and went to rank look at the ones we had faced,all of them with higher atack power + crit power then him and i ask,"how the hell did u do that" his ony answer was "what?its normal".
                  after i tld him what happened in our servers all he said was"tell them to learn how to build a knight and they will stop having probs + start giving reall attention to some of the astrals that altought not used by archers,they are deadly in the power of a knight.

so and following his advice i got the highest of one of the astrals he has(his is orange mine unfortunaly is purple),and i lvl it to lvl 5.

what is my surprise that during an arena period i during half used my normal astrals,and on the second part(remaining 30m) i replaced one of mines by that one....luckily we faced a team that had owned us 7 times during the prior 30m,killing me very fast,since they were all op archers and mage...what isnt my surprised that on this go,the same team that before had killed me so fast,took ages to kill me and i even killed one of their archers and placed their mage with half HP before i died....strange hu?

archers and mages and knights are all diferent classes,thus requiring diferent builds

if you continue to insist in this idiocracy of atempting to get on your knight the same damage power that u have n archers and mages,then forget it cuz you wont win now nor you will win later,because what you chosed for your build(the archer/mage build)isnt suitable for a knight,but still most you guys insist it is,thus making you guys lose.

now if you do use what a knight is suposed to use,if you work to enhance the real power and build of a knight,yes then yes u will own the game,even against high cash archers.
                  if you stop with this ** of worldboss and the ** of high atack first then the rest,then yes you will see it.

thera i told you before,altought you keep insisting

you may be kicked from void partys,but i can assure you that isnt because you are a knight,altought you keep insisting it is,its because of what you chosed to focus your attention which is trying to get as much damage power as a archer.
                  as i also told you before that ME as a knight and with LOWER atack then you,am requested by mages and archers,even cash mages and cash archers to do void with them.

so something is wrong on this picture

why am i invited with my LOWER build to void partys and you with HIGHER power then me is kickd from them?

there is a diference

maybe instead of continuing to insist on the way you chosed to build your knight,that is a DPS way,maybe you should stop,think for bit and instead of letting your ego and pride take hold,try to find out why you,with higher power is refused to do something that me with lower power is requested to do.

not trying to be an ******* or anything like that,just trying to change this ** that makes many think that the knight class is damaged,that is broken,that is weak,because it is not.

the knight is a very strong class and later on,all this post will start to change and have 1 diference

like it happened on the chinese servers,the post title will change its target from "Knight is broken" to "knight is to OP" and many will say as they say in the chinese servers,that having to spend to defeat a non casher knight is unfair.
                  Last edited by Skillgannon; 09-23-2012, 11:58 PM. Reason: profanity

Comment

short and sweet..why are you guys complaining about cash players? without them, do u think our game server will be still up and running?without them will you think the game company will be able to hang on?
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
                    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I personally just forget about the cashers and focus on improving myself. If you quit that is your prerogative. Ranks are fun and for competing but just focus on yourself. I'm in a guild with the big cashers on my server and although they reach level 80 and 90 of the forgotten catacombs and just today I reached level 40 I was proud of myself for the improvement instead of putting myself down for not being able to get as far as them.

Just be happy with what you have, it's a game no need to take it so seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolingAura View Post
                        short and sweet..why are you guys complaining about cash players? without them, do u think our game server will be still up and running?without them will you think the game company will be able to hang on?
                        and again this is completely true.

stop complaining about them,cuz if they didnt existed NONE of you would ever play any web game for free,so how about shut up with the cash players?if you cant compete with them,do like on of the first posts said,dont,stop trying to.

heres one that maybe u will comprehend.

let cash players compete with cash players

you and all other non cashers compete against other non cashers

i still dont see where the dificulty of doing and understanding something so simple.

plus and in this game the events like world boss and such...complain cuz of that?LOL

look top 1,2 and 3 get a very meager reward for the amount of balens they spend to stay on those 3 positions,the others under them get squat,and who really gets a nice prize is the one that gives the last hit and not always is a casher,in fact i seen more non cashers give the last hit then those so OP cashers.

also and sincirely,so much damn discussion and complains for what?to be in a rank 3 times a day that doesnt give you squat except some EGO??

damn you guys really take your EGOS as something of life and death.

ok heres what is boosting my EGO at the moment

its me that didnt do 1 single duel in the last 4 days,i am still at 88 in duel rank and none of the ones under was able to move me from my position,even thought i didnt do any duel during 4 days.

now that a niceeeeee EGO boost i had and very nice prestige that even not trying i am defending my rank position controled by a game system that doesnt even use QTE on skills.

that is my sweet and candy for the last 4 days

who cares about world boss...LOL

being on that top 10 is meaningless and complain about nt being there is stupid
                        Last edited by Skillgannon; 09-24-2012, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Celadine View Post
                          I personally just forget about the cashers and focus on improving myself. If you quit that is your prerogative. Ranks are fun and for competing but just focus on yourself. I'm in a guild with the big cashers on my server and although they reach level 80 and 90 of the forgotten catacombs and just today I reached level 40 I was proud of myself for the improvement instead of putting myself down for not being able to get as far as them.

Just be happy with what you have, it's a game no need to take it so seriously.
                          completely agree. +1
                          Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

same here, i chose to ignore heavy cash shoppers and realized we simply dont stand a chance in those fights. Fair enough, you cant win it all. But then they started to kill me in bgs, arenas, and some more bgs. I figured, even if i ignore them, they arent ignoring me (;

So i tried different approach, instead of ignoring cash shoppers, i decided to ignore the game alltogether, and moved on to some less p2w heavy game

Comment

Dude on our server (S2) its a female and yes ... she is more rich than this one . A LOT OPer stats . She almost have double BR than the 2nd . Or "had" actually ...
                              Game: Wartune [Last Update: 6/10/2012]
                              Server: S2- Edena Village
                              IGN: SgtClaire [VIP lvl 3]
                              BR: 19.262 LvL 39 4/4 Parts of Arena Armor
                              Guild: Divine
                              Contribution: 20.290
                              If you have any problem related to R2Wartune game, dont 't be afraid to file a ticket

Comment

Working...
                              X