Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

what is that star tear( dark ), i had got it , and dont understand how to use it? nee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is that star tear( dark ), i had got it , and dont understand how to use it? nee

what is that star tear( dark ), i had got it , and dont understand how to use it? need some advice please...

we will need them in the next patch to upgrade our sylphs. there is no use for them right now.

Comment

it's there to waste your space so that you need to buy more inventory spaces

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
        it's there to waste your space so that you need to buy more inventory spaces
        its quite awful the last few patches increases inventory spaces needed quite a lot.
        Everything started with resistance gems. At lv 4+ you need more than 1k shards so you will be filling some spaces. Also the maps take in space, dont understand why they dont just stack them (by ranking) like orange bounties.
        Than we get these tear shards and sand (which we cant even use) + the tears... It's getting awful.

Anyway (try to) save them. Since they will be needed. Im not sure if you might be able to convert them later, now its impossible and it takes lots of space

Comment

The Dark tear star is for Hades to be evolved when the evolution patch comes out. Each sylph has it's own star. Collect 10 tears, 1000 sand.. and in Hades/Apollo case the 3rd item needed, and you can evolve your sylph, if it's level 70/purple sylph.
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Sell all Tears all are useless. we'll get Sylph evolve in AUGUST , no point of saving them !
            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
              Sell all Tears all are useless. we'll get Sylph evolve in AUGUST , no point of saving them !
              Do you purposely try to get people to do the wrong thing?

If you are going to upgrade 1 sylph, at least save the tears for that specific sylph (and hope they don't come out with conversions later).
              Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

if can,show to us how to use the star tears!!in pictures,pls!!thank you

Comment

Originally posted by R219058858 View Post
                  if can,show to us how to use the star tears!!in pictures,pls!!thank you
                  Please read the thread. You can't use them until later updates of game.
                  Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

james bacon is an idiot, he prob actually believes this xD

Comment

Check here on how to use it.
                      This page has very useful info ang guides

Wartune Addicts Blog

Comment

Working...
                      X