thanks r2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks r2

as i stated earlier this week problem with cross server pvp points. I did not get 290 should have got on one day guess what finished week at 840 points so I did not get the mark I earned. and i hear others bragging of bug where they getting bunch of boxes gotta love it

Yeah people on the server I'm on are claiming they've had 4 warriors marks so far... the icon keeps reappearing every 10 mins lol

Comment

yeppers meanwhile i get none i I earned 1 fair and square

Comment

LOL jealeoseeer

Comment

Originally posted by Repeaters393 View Post
          LOL jealeoseeer
          might be sure make getting ice fang easier if i got what i earned and then got some bonus marks on top that

Comment

Originally posted by mrevilmojo View Post
            might be sure make getting ice fang easier if i got what i earned and then got some bonus marks on top that
            LOL u just weak on PVP...... so no reward for u dont be so jealeousssssss

Comment

got 5 warriors mark..eh..nice glitch

Comment

yea many in my server and guild got as many as 6 warrior marks for less pvp points than me
                let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

Please file a ticket on this, folks. I'll let them know as well, but tickets always help
                  "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                  and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

those who had 1k+ points are lucky, but evan so i dont think its fair for those who were not able to hit 1k points because of bugged bg/arena.

Comment

Just leave it as it is, R2 doesnt have bugs that gives free stuffs daily, this happens once a decade and you post it here, wow.
                      Player: sunshinε
                      Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                      Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                      Level: 80
                      Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by final_option View Post
                        got 5 warriors mark..eh..nice glitch
                        seriously you'd be the dumbest criminal ever
                        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

i alrdy did filled a dam ticket and no response yet.i demand my rewards i have earned it had 3740 pvp points and got only 1 mark that a good dam joke!!

Comment

Originally posted by russuboss View Post
                            i alrdy did filled a dam ticket and no response yet.i demand my rewards i have earned it had 3740 pvp points and got only 1 mark that a good dam joke!!
                            You only get 1 box per week if you earn it. I hope that was sarcasm?
                            Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

so out of the thousands of bugs in this game that are never fixed we finally get a bug in someones favor and you post it here to be fixed? wow i only got the 1 warriors mark but for those who got extra, congrats, glad someone is finally reaping benefits from a bug but dam way to mess up everything and blab about it here lol

Comment

Working...
                              X