X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mrevilmojo
    started a topic thanks r2

thanks r2

as i stated earlier this week problem with cross server pvp points. I did not get 290 should have got on one day guess what finished week at 840 points so I did not get the mark I earned. and i hear others bragging of bug where they getting bunch of boxes gotta love it

• final_option
    replied
    Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    seriously you'd be the dumbest criminal ever
    lol..are you jealous that i got 5 warriors mark..and you got none?
    im not dumb..you are..haha..get some degree first b4 you say im dumb..im just saying i got 5 warriors mark..is that dumb? u noob and dumb.

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    Originally posted by russuboss View Post
    i alrdy did filled a dam ticket and no response yet.i demand my rewards i have earned it had 3740 pvp points and got only 1 mark that a good dam joke!!
    lol, what did your ticket say? "I have a problem with cross server rewards, I got exactly what I was supposed to get".

Leave a comment:

• mrevilmojo
    replied
    what ****** me off is I did not get one and should have meanwhile others getting extra

Leave a comment:

• jeremiah36
    replied
    so out of the thousands of bugs in this game that are never fixed we finally get a bug in someones favor and you post it here to be fixed? wow i only got the 1 warriors mark but for those who got extra, congrats, glad someone is finally reaping benefits from a bug but dam way to mess up everything and blab about it here lol

Leave a comment:

• CrizzyB
    replied
    Originally posted by russuboss View Post
    i alrdy did filled a dam ticket and no response yet.i demand my rewards i have earned it had 3740 pvp points and got only 1 mark that a good dam joke!!
    You only get 1 box per week if you earn it. I hope that was sarcasm?

Leave a comment:

• russuboss
    replied

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    Originally posted by final_option View Post
    got 5 warriors mark..eh..nice glitch
    seriously you'd be the dumbest criminal ever

Leave a comment:

• sunshinε
    replied
    Just leave it as it is, R2 doesnt have bugs that gives free stuffs daily, this happens once a decade and you post it here, wow.

Leave a comment:

• Alinshinoby
    replied
    those who had 1k+ points are lucky, but evan so i dont think its fair for those who were not able to hit 1k points because of bugged bg/arena.

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    Please file a ticket on this, folks. I'll let them know as well, but tickets always help

Leave a comment:

• t8912
    replied
    yea many in my server and guild got as many as 6 warrior marks for less pvp points than me

Leave a comment:

• final_option
    replied
    got 5 warriors mark..eh..nice glitch

Leave a comment:

• Repeaters393
    replied
    Originally posted by mrevilmojo View Post
    might be sure make getting ice fang easier if i got what i earned and then got some bonus marks on top that
    LOL u just weak on PVP...... so no reward for u dont be so jealeousssssss

Leave a comment:

• mrevilmojo
    replied
    Originally posted by Repeaters393 View Post
    LOL jealeoseeer
    might be sure make getting ice fang easier if i got what i earned and then got some bonus marks on top that

Leave a comment:

Working...
X