X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• astral related

Hi

Im pondering which astrals to get at a later date but here's my question: One of the astrals has this effect: redices damage values by x. Now, what exactly does that translate to? does it reduce the damage values of enemy skills by a flat amount or does it scale somehow? Also, is there any difference between the +block astral and the one which says: gives x % chance to dodge an attack?

I play a knight so I will be focusing on tanky astrals with the odd dps increasing one here and there i guess.

if it is the one that does - X dmg value ex: Decreases dmg value by 40 (or something like that) it means that every hit/dmg on you is lowered by 40 (this one is RLY usefull in catacombs, against mobs)

Comment

Thanks! is it also recommended for tanks? it sounds really good in theory

Comment

The +block astral increases the chances of dodging (the blue text that says dodge in combat).

The one that says %dodge is different from the dodge you see in combat. The %dodge one actually reduces damage down to 1, effectively skipping the enemy's turn.

The reduce damage by x values is like what krackenker said, it is a flat rate, good if you have disgusting pdef/mdef, bad if you're paper. 100 damage off 3000 damage is nothing, 100 damage off of 200 is reducing damage output of the enemy by 50%, making them have to attack twice just to get the same output.

Comment

true, true, thanks alot

Comment

Working...
          X