Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

General Suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Suggestions

FIRST - I LOVE the game. Second, I HATE some of the ways things work. It is VERY frustrating to be playing along and suddenly discover that what you are doing does not count anymore. This kind of a restriction seems somewhat counter to encouraging people to play. WHY should I play when I have to quit at a certain point, because I have been doing what I am supposed to do???

This would apply directly to how many times I can run ANY dungeons in the hall of heros, how many friends I can delete (IF they are not there why do I have to wait to delete them) how much I can raise my farm, etc.

THIRD, you call this free to play, but make it impossible to be competitive without spending CASH to buy balens so we can socket items, etc. I suggest you use the new market to sell things like gems and socket tools for gold or vouchers instead of balens.

You REALLY should have some other way of people getting balens besides BUYING them for cash. I DO understand you have to make money somehow, but even HUGE games like LOTR Online make it possible for FREE Players to get the same items that cash customers can buy. It is DIFFICULT and takes a LOT of time but there is a method to prevent the free player from being at a TOTAL disadvantage to the cash player. The way it stands now, the free player will NEVER have fully socketed items and will NEVER be competitive in the arena fights because of that alone!

BTW I am NOT a kid, but am 69 years old, and have been playing these types of games for MANY years, probably longer than some of your programmers are old!! LOL

Originally posted by HoldjurApplaws View Post
    FIRST - I LOVE the game. Second, I HATE some of the ways things work. It is VERY frustrating to be playing along and suddenly discover that what you are doing does not count anymore. This kind of a restriction seems somewhat counter to encouraging people to play. WHY should I play when I have to quit at a certain point, because I have been doing what I am supposed to do???

This would apply directly to how many times I can run ANY dungeons in the hall of heros, how many friends I can delete (IF they are not there why do I have to wait to delete them) how much I can raise my farm, etc.

THIRD, you call this free to play, but make it impossible to be competitive without spending CASH to buy balens so we can socket items, etc. I suggest you use the new market to sell things like gems and socket tools for gold or vouchers instead of balens.

You REALLY should have some other way of people getting balens besides BUYING them for cash. I DO understand you have to make money somehow, but even HUGE games like LOTR Online make it possible for FREE Players to get the same items that cash customers can buy. It is DIFFICULT and takes a LOT of time but there is a method to prevent the free player from being at a TOTAL disadvantage to the cash player. The way it stands now, the free player will NEVER have fully socketed items and will NEVER be competitive in the arena fights because of that alone!

BTW I am NOT a kid, but am 69 years old, and have been playing these types of games for MANY years, probably longer than some of your programmers are old!! LOL
    Before this is responded by supporters who DO NOT know what they are talking about let me point a few things out

1st - Glad u love the game
    2nd - No one said nor told u to quit u can still play but it will be way way way hard
    3rd - hall of heroes is a MP dungeon and no matter which game u go to the MP dungeons (multi player dungeons will be limited) campaign is a major pain once u hit high levels so once u hit like level 40 u will know what i am talking about
    4th - This is a PTP game but yeah true FTP players are welcome but the point of the game is PTP (PTP=Pay to Play and FTP = Free to Play)
    5th - A new way for non cashers to get socketing rods in on the making also this game is new so making i want this i want that on major scale will take time be patient and also use the search function Do u have any idea how many threads there are on the socketing rods even i posted one + guess what once market comes both non cashers and cash players will have balens meaning the only difference would be the bonus nothing more so a whee bit more better game play but till it happens there is a disadvantage just wait ok

6th - are u really a 69 yr old man ? because its kinda hard to believe an old man would spend time on a MMORPG game such as this and also if u were its hard to believe that someone would complain this much with out using the search function
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Agree with u, I'm 38 old and played a lot of MMO, but like this not too much, they say it's a strategy MMO, but why don't let us to deceid what Npc want to attack? The battles is like in turn-based strategy, but in this type of game u can choose what enemy u want to attack when it's your turn. But in this game the program decide not u, so the game is cheating. I'm at Lv.36 for 2 weeks and can't move forward (only if spend some real money). Now I think to quit, it's frustrating that I can't kill 1 mage because she healing themself 2 or 3 times in 1 turn and make simultaneusly damage to me !!!! ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by R23235950 View Post
        Agree with u, I'm 38 old and played a lot of MMO, but like this not too much, they say it's a strategy MMO, but why don't let us to deceid what Npc want to attack? The battles is like in turn-based strategy, but in this type of game u can choose what enemy u want to attack when it's your turn. But in this game the program decide not u, so the game is cheating. I'm at Lv.36 for 2 weeks and can't move forward (only if spend some real money). Now I think to quit, it's frustrating that I can't kill 1 mage because she healing themself 2 or 3 times in 1 turn and make simultaneusly damage to me !!!! ridiculous.
        Whoa whoa whoa
        level 36 preefff hahaha this is making me laugh
        Nobody said u have to quit on level 36 and ermm whats with the balens with moving forward
        i moved forward more faster in level 30s to 38 than the cash players did
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

69 & 38 years old..wew..i want be like them..forever young..
          IGN : AwakenedOne
          Class : Knight
          Server : Forest of Doom

"The only important moment in your life is "NOW"- Ekchart Tolle -..The moment u looking at this word is "NOW"..~ <3
          Wartune is a browser game to play for fun..Why so serious ?

Comment

Originally posted by nofuluk View Post
            69 & 38 years old..wew..i want be like them..forever young..

wow u hit the nail on the head

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

ok, stupid question, how do u raise ur armor rating

Comment

Originally posted by R23506085 View Post
                ok, stupid question, how do u raise ur armor rating
                refine
                See if it works
                if not change to new one

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Working...
                X