Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Remove friends from farm menu +1 this everyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Remove friends from farm menu +1 this everyone

    we really need to be able to remove friends from the farm menu, with over 200 friends the only way to tell if they are active is the farm.

    Please consider implementing. thanks

    +1 if other agree

  • #2
    On your friends list click on the player you want to remove and Delete them.
    "Without love it cannot be seen."

    Name: Ange
    Nickname: The Witch of Resurrection
    Occupation: Archer / Disgruntled Heiress
    Location: Temple of Ibalize / 1998 / Rokkenjima

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by R22036928 View Post
      On your friends list click on the player you want to remove and Delete them.
      Fish meant the list from your actual "Farm Friends List" in game (the one when your in farm, planting or harvesting)
      +1 to delete option on farm list

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ExSpider View Post
        Fish meant the list from your actual "Farm Friends List" in game (the one when your in farm, planting or harvesting)
        +1 to delete option on farm list
        all ur friends both farm friends and non farm friends are available on the farm friend list so if u want to remove a specific person then u need to delete them via friends list
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

        I am a 100% Noob

        I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

        Become a friend and be kind

        hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties


        MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

        I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

        Comment


        • #5
          your argument is invalid
          Server: S3 WORG LAIR
          IGN: LordFireMage
          LVL: 4X

          Comment


          • #6
            you cant delete friends from the farm list, only the friend list, what i was thinking is you can either click their picture or name while in the farm mode.
            that way you dont have to search 200 friends to remove the ones you know are inactive.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by 26Fish View Post
              you cant delete friends from the farm list, only the friend list, what i was thinking is you can either click their picture or name while in the farm mode.
              that way you dont have to search 200 friends to remove the ones you know are inactive.
              Ohh ic well its a nice idea
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

              I am a 100% Noob

              I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

              Become a friend and be kind

              hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties


              MY GUIDES:
              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

              I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by 26Fish View Post
                you cant delete friends from the farm list, only the friend list, what i was thinking is you can either click their picture or name while in the farm mode.
                that way you dont have to search 200 friends to remove the ones you know are inactive.

                have u tried opening friendlist and typing their name in the top? done and done been playing almost 4 months nvr needed a delete button on farm list dont be lazy also tip if after 2 wks u dont have lvl 2 friendship look at friends list and delete them even easier!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Sorry, but there is no delete button. Where is it?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    click on the red heart icon at the bottom of the screen so it opens up your friends list, then click on a name so a smaller menu appears with your friends info and more options such as delete.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Mifi10102 View Post
                      have u tried opening friendlist and typing their name in the top? done and done been playing almost 4 months nvr needed a delete button on farm list dont be lazy also tip if after 2 wks u dont have lvl 2 friendship look at friends list and delete them even easier!
                      Search doesn't work for me. Whenever i use search to search someone name it doesn't give any results.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        If they are on your friends list, then you need to type their name exactly as they spell it, in the search box which is the one at the top of your friends list.

                        if you were searching for me, I spell my name with a capital, not lower case.... so I would not show on the first search with a capital but I would on the second with lower case
                        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

                        R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          +1 for delete option in farm screen

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X