Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Remove friends from farm menu +1 this everyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove friends from farm menu +1 this everyone

we really need to be able to remove friends from the farm menu, with over 200 friends the only way to tell if they are active is the farm.

Please consider implementing. thanks

+1 if other agree

On your friends list click on the player you want to remove and Delete them.
    "Without love it cannot be seen."

Name: Ange
    Nickname: The Witch of Resurrection

Comment

Originally posted by R22036928 View Post
      On your friends list click on the player you want to remove and Delete them.
      Fish meant the list from your actual "Farm Friends List" in game (the one when your in farm, planting or harvesting)
      +1 to delete option on farm list

Comment

Originally posted by ExSpider View Post
        Fish meant the list from your actual "Farm Friends List" in game (the one when your in farm, planting or harvesting)
        +1 to delete option on farm list
        all ur friends both farm friends and non farm friends are available on the farm friend list so if u want to remove a specific person then u need to delete them via friends list
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

your argument is invalid
          Server: S3 WORG LAIR
          IGN: LordFireMage
          LVL: 4X

Comment

you cant delete friends from the farm list, only the friend list, what i was thinking is you can either click their picture or name while in the farm mode.
            that way you dont have to search 200 friends to remove the ones you know are inactive.

Comment

Originally posted by 26Fish View Post
              you cant delete friends from the farm list, only the friend list, what i was thinking is you can either click their picture or name while in the farm mode.
              that way you dont have to search 200 friends to remove the ones you know are inactive.
              Ohh ic well its a nice idea
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by 26Fish View Post

have u tried opening friendlist and typing their name in the top? done and done been playing almost 4 months nvr needed a delete button on farm list dont be lazy also tip if after 2 wks u dont have lvl 2 friendship look at friends list and delete them even easier!

Comment

Sorry, but there is no delete button. Where is it?

Comment

click on the red heart icon at the bottom of the screen so it opens up your friends list, then click on a name so a smaller menu appears with your friends info and more options such as delete.

Comment

Originally posted by Mifi10102 View Post
                      have u tried opening friendlist and typing their name in the top? done and done been playing almost 4 months nvr needed a delete button on farm list dont be lazy also tip if after 2 wks u dont have lvl 2 friendship look at friends list and delete them even easier!
                      Search doesn't work for me. Whenever i use search to search someone name it doesn't give any results.

Comment

If they are on your friends list, then you need to type their name exactly as they spell it, in the search box which is the one at the top of your friends list.

if you were searching for me, I spell my name with a capital, not lower case.... so I would not show on the first search with a capital but I would on the second with lower case
                        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

+1 for delete option in farm screen

Comment

Working...
                          X