This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• running carts in bg

i think you need to increase the honor gained for running carts in bg.i thought i was doing something good i was topping the charts for most points and carts ran helping my team get the win but behold this week i see players with private rank and champion rank and im at a mere 1100 honor points and i ran all the carts all weeks was top points for nothing.well now im not touching a cart i could care less if team wins or lose in 2 days of headhunting killing lower level players i went from 1100 to 1700 honor cause its all about honor rank and gear right?
    Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

LOL, you get 80 honor and 90 insignia from winning bg. So your cart running expeditions don't go to waste if you help your team win.
    In fact, sometimes it's better to run carts.

But the general rule is simply this: If you're a predator then kill, if you're the prey then cart. If you're smart, do both.
    Wartune:
    Server: [S3]Worg Lair
    Name: Cashmere
    Guild: Kingdom

My
    My

Comment

It's better to do both if you can kill that is. Since characters moves at same speed in BG sometimes i see people running after a transporter and fails to attack since they cant reach the targets. Its a waste of time. I try to attack on my way to the crystals, if i can catch them from by my path then fine, otherwise i just do carts. Benefits is that you waste less time running after others, still get the shards to make the BG treasure chest at least once a day and get more honor points. Its also usefull to gather some star points after a fight to get restore when under 200 points.
      Paying for a game in a BETA state (unfinished product) is like paying for a car without seatbelts.

Comment

Originally posted by lance137 View Post
        i think you need to increase the honor gained for running carts in bg.i thought i was doing something good i was topping the charts for most points and carts ran helping my team get the win but behold this week i see players with private rank and champion rank and im at a mere 1100 honor points and i ran all the carts all weeks was top points for nothing.well now im not touching a cart i could care less if team wins or lose in 2 days of headhunting killing lower level players i went from 1100 to 1700 honor cause its all about honor rank and gear right?
        BG is about team play, your high honor won't do any good if you don't have insignias. One BG win gives 80 insignias and that's roughly in 15-20 minutes. You can't get that many insignias in the same period of time in arena, you realize that, don't you?

Comment

dont care i ran carts all week last week topped the charts won some lost some ended up with 1100 honor the last 3 days i havent touched a cart and went from 1100 to 1800 won some lost some so ya im not touching a cart if i would have head hunted all last week i would be private by now and i 67 insigs x2 naked arena fighting
          Last edited by lance137; 09-23-2012, 08:03 PM.
          Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

i do both cart and fight. i usually attack when im in transport mode and see a player from the other team just getting to the Cristal. that way i can stop them before they can collect anything. and if i run in to the wrong guy and get killed ill still have my cart with me when i respond.
            its only a game have fun

Comment

i do both as well, when i run low on hp i run carts till i get enough points to heal than i go back to killing and than repeat as neccesary, also cart running gets you shards for battlegound chests which give good rewards killing yields you no such shards
              giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
              server 164 brighthollow
              class : archer
              current level : 54
              favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

You can run carts and help a team win, or you can Rambo it and help a team lose.

1) If you are high level with high gear you can usually help by blocking other higher level players from attacking your runners.
                2) Runners are NEEDED to win. Yes you can get more honor by attacking but you will not receive the medals which are used to buy items.

Comment

i get 140 insigs a hour in arena and some from bg but ive went from 1100 to 3000 honor since this post started just killing players i do run carts still but you can tell from team make up who will win at start of bg anyways all the cashers on 1 side and its gg thats when i just give up the carts and start looking for lower levels to bully

Comment

Working...
                  X