Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Petition to remove the Vets in Older servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Petition to remove the Vets in Older servers

    I can understand if they go into like s1-10 range and new servers.
    But having them appear in middle servers is getting annoying and old.
    We don't need help anymore, we don't need them stating the obvious, and we really don't need them butting into our convos.
    Today we have a vet and he said he'll ban 2 people for joking around ..lol
    It's really stupid how the vets come in act all "i know everything" when they don't.
    GO to all the servers first before you talk ****. And spend about 2-3 months there.
    Now in there's a case where it's an emergency then yes they can go there, but otherwise it's a waste of time.
    35
    Yes, remove them from Mid-Older servers except from an emergency
    51.43%
    18
    No, it is fine as is.
    45.71%
    16
    Meh, I agree and disagree.
    2.86%
    1

    I...I love you like a love song baby...
    I.. I love you like a love song baby...
    I...I love you like a love song baby...
    And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
    :o:o:o:o


  • #2
    I fully agree with you here. Especially given the fact that few new players come to the middle servers, they always go to the new servers. Even if they did come to the middle numbered servers there are already enough vertearn players on the server to offer help to any new players or returning players.

    Comment


    • #3
      Hello

      Thanks for your interest in our vet program.
      We send Veterans to newer and older servers. On the older servers its mainly to offer help with the not so regular issues.
      So more like support then giving tips. Also while they are there they are making sure everyone behaves properly.
      This does not mean they get to threaten you with bans. If this were to happen please file a ticket with a screenshot of this happening and also let us know at what time and date this was.
      However is you are misbehaving it is quite possible you will be given a warning, and if you are continuing the behavior after the warning we might take actions.
      The Underworld zone of eternal torment, where the greatest sinners were punished for their transgressions. That is where I rule.
      Please think twice about your posts!
      [img]http://images.tfdlite.com/tarttitle.jpg[/img]

      Comment


      • #4
        vets are idiots, and this response (above) is evidence of the same stupidity that comes from the vets. the op is not interested in the vets. they are idiotic. authority only works if it is consistent. if "authority" comes in once a month and makes threats, it will be ignored
        Last edited by noob9841; 06-09-2014, 10:08 AM. Reason: cram your Cupcakes

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by R2Tartarus View Post
          However is you are misbehaving it is quite possible you will be given a warning, and if you are continuing the behavior after the warning we might take actions.
          Kinda hard to misbehave in 10 world chat posts a day.

          Besides, if Wartune would just build in a small guild forum so we can actually help people building their char, half the servers wont be dead after 2 months.
          That same function will make vets spamming bullhorns total needless.

          Too bad there's non to little response to this "feedback" forum, so none of what is posted here matters.

          Comment


          • #6
            oddly, this one gets a real moderator, not the ones that really need to be responded to.

            ridiculous

            Comment


            • #7
              The voting should have more points, like when to have vets, cuz for new patches they are needed, but for controling player bahavor we have tikets reports, there are times when we do chating parties in mines to make it funnier and we get nast y sometimes but no one complains cuz we all were having fun and would not like a vet in to ruin the party, so you should point it better in the voting system.
              R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
              Archer Linkoneusc
              Legion Guild

              1+1=3

              Comment


              • #8
                i think it should be the wild west. anyone can say and do whatever they want. it is an "adults only" game, right?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
                  I can understand if they go into like s1-10 range and new servers.
                  But having them appear in middle servers is getting annoying and old.
                  We don't need help anymore, we don't need them stating the obvious, and we really don't need them butting into our convos.
                  Today we have a vet and he said he'll ban 2 people for joking around ..lol
                  It's really stupid how the vets come in act all "i know everything" when they don't.
                  GO to all the servers first before you talk ****. And spend about 2-3 months there.
                  Now in there's a case where it's an emergency then yes they can go there, but otherwise it's a waste of time.
                  The Veterans who still give advises to your server which is old, I believe these advises are going to the people who don't know much about the game and these veterans are there to help. It does not mean if your server is old or new. In every new and old server, there must be someone who does not know much of the game.

                  And sometimes, people get to misbehave in this game, and it's the duty of these vets to call them back to order.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
                    The Veterans who still give advises to your server which is old, I believe these advises are going to the people who don't know much about the game and these veterans are there to help. It does not mean if your server is old or new. In every new and old server, there must be someone who does not know much of the game.

                    And sometimes, people get to misbehave in this game, and it's the duty of these vets to call them back to order.
                    Sure, people who have no clue would instantly understand the game when someone is spamming bullhorns with useless quotes.

                    "buy pots and scrolls for wb"

                    "do catacombs daily, buy crypt keys for double rewards"

                    You really think that helps anyone?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      they are idiots with good intentions, but idiots just the same
                      Last edited by noob9841; 06-07-2014, 02:03 PM. Reason: cram your cupcakes up your arse

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        it is really annoying, nothing that the vets have spammed on bullhorns in my server has been of use to anyone even worse they do it at the most inapportune times like during wb and whenever the serverwide bullhorn goes off the game lags and it costs people gold

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          in my server.... the vets are usefull when we need help...
                          because, they help me too much.....
                          need your support, guys

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                            Sure, people who have no clue would instantly understand the game when someone is spamming bullhorns with useless quotes.

                            "buy pots and scrolls for wb"
                            Pots and scrolls helps in world boss! Ha!

                            "do catacombs daily, buy crypt keys for double rewards"

                            You really think that helps anyone?
                            Yes - you get double rewards from catacombs! Double Ha!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              The Vets shouldn't be removed, but for the older servers, I don't think that the bullhorns that give advice should be required. That function really only directs towards the newer servers, in which the newer, less experienced players are more likely to start on. Hence, they will more likely need the bullhorns simply as a rough guidance. As for new players that choose to start on older servers, they can simply gain their knowledge from the players roaming.

                              The Vets should remain as they are on the older servers mainly to watch our for any bad behavior that may occur during any possible time. I think the problem would be resolved if the bullhorn function of which the Vets use to give out advice should be disabled. But only on the older servers. Removing the Vets altogether would probably only cause more problems, and maybe even inspire players to begin behaving in a foul manner if they are aware that there is no Vet actually observing them. Simple answer: Disable the bullhorn function for the Vets which allow them to post advice and tips on the older servers, but allow them to remain on them simply for behavior watch.
                              From behind the hood, lies a woman whose alluring beauty has stunned thousands. Millions have doubted her demanding strength, and in exchange, have unwillingly given their lives to her blade. She roams not as a slayer, but as a savior in search of sustaining peace. The only thing that stands in her way is the army of darkness who at this moment are dominant over the mortal race.
                              What will YOU do to contribute to the eternal war?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X