Dead servers!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead servers!

IT isnt up to me to tell u what to do, but laterly we´ve been overlooked too much, many servers need to merge, and my server 295 is one of them...!! PLZ do smth!

Dont ask me to start on new servers cause im not dumb enough to do all the shmits over again...likely we will be quitting them game at this rate!

Originally posted by jonastx View Post
    IT isnt up to me to tell u what to do, but laterly we´ve been overlooked too much, many servers need to merge, and my server 295 is one of them...!! PLZ do smth!

Dont ask me to start on new servers cause im not dumb enough to do all the shmits over again...likely we will be quitting them game at this rate!
    No, I definitely wouldn't recommend advising a player who has put in hard work and alot of effort into a server to start all over again. That would be pointless, and it would be like saying; You might as well quit anyway. Hopefully when the next sever merges are confirmed, your server will be one of the many to actually be granted a merge.
    From behind the hood, lies a woman whose alluring beauty has stunned thousands. Millions have doubted her demanding strength, and in exchange, have unwillingly given their lives to her blade. She roams not as a slayer, but as a savior in search of sustaining peace. The only thing that stands in her way is the army of darkness who at this moment are dominant over the mortal race.
    What will YOU do to contribute to the eternal war?

Comment

they merge active servers. inactives die

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
        they merge active servers. inactives die
        Yes, merge's are sometimes done incorrectly. They do the opposite of what it is they should be with about 80% of the servers. This results in overpopulation, which then usually results in people quitting. In my opinion, they should only merge servers with really low activity on a daily basis and leave the servers with normal activity.
        To Willow:
        Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

it's all about $, not good management. they'll merge mine again, dump another 200 souls in, make mine and boss battle nearly unplayable, wait till a bunch bail, and do it again. meanwhile, they'll make 10 new servers to replace the ones that die of attrition. they had some 3 and 4 way merges last time. that has to be a bad sign

Comment

Working...
          X