• Hot Events Next Month

Any ideas about the new events?

=____________="
    " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

you don't say !

Comment

They don't place out Hot Events until 1~3 days before it's released.

We used to be able to know events 2~3 weeks before, but they changed it because they don't want players to be prepared so they'll end up spending more money.

Comment

Anyway thanks

Comment

Same quests as every single month. Throw in a new event token, and you've got next month. Effort? Not at all. Welcome to Wartune.

Comment

MOST of the hot events each month are similar if not identical. Save Soul Crystals, save whips, save treasure hunt chests for cards (and the tokens that give you extra treasure hunt attempts), save up those Bound Balens (for the gold treasure map obtaining quests), etc... I've only seen fate stone consumption event twice in all my time, so just save up until you have enough to level it up each time before doing it.

Basically if you save up all that, you should do pretty well each month.

Comment

Originally posted by SinnedWill View Post
                MOST of the hot events each month are similar if not identical. Save Soul Crystals, save whips, save treasure hunt chests for cards (and the tokens that give you extra treasure hunt attempts), save up those Bound Balens (for the gold treasure map obtaining quests), etc... I've only seen fate stone consumption event twice in all my time, so just save up until you have enough to level it up each time before doing it.

Basically if you save up all that, you should do pretty well each month.
                I need more bag space

when's 9999 stack coming?

Comment

Wartune:
                  Things that benefit us --> eliminated immediately
                  things that hurt us --> too lazy to fix but we'll tell everyone we are working on it even though its a lie
                  things that rip us off ---> gotta make more of em :P

Comment

I know,

There will be more 39 balen boxes for sure.
                    Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Working...
                    X