Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why do they call kong 3 kong 5? merge?

Comment

It is like comparing apples and eggs. R2 players don't benefit the recharge benefits (in game balens..) Kong gets and will fall behind by default. Gratz to all the Kong winners but R2 just on a path to lose their last big cashers who are just still here because of the CW challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by Alci1 View Post
        It is like comparing apples and eggs. R2 players don't benefit the recharge benefits (in game balens..) Kong gets and will fall behind by default. Gratz to all the Kong winners but R2 just on a path to lose their last big cashers who are just still here because of the CW challenge.
        I could not agree more, KONG is not on our ranking list and they should not be in our class wars. They have benefits we don't so that is unfair and just a game spoiler. Cashers are leaving r2games! Do something about it!

FYI I won against MadArch :P
        Alci, nice fights
        Last edited by LyNxEfecT; 06-01-2014, 07:03 AM.
        Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
        s371 Harmony

Comment

Gratz Dante

Comment

So? R2 had a 5 months or so head start over Kong (which opened in November 2012) and they took full advantage of it by grabbing HoF rewards early and every region in Class Wars was dominated by R2 players. Now Kong has caught up amost everywhere because they prolly spend more but maybe also play better.

Comment

Originally posted by Atombender View Post
              So? R2 had a 5 months or so head start over Kong (which opened in November 2012) and they took full advantage of it by grabbing HoF rewards early and every region in Class Wars was dominated by R2 players. Now Kong has caught up amost everywhere because they prolly spend more but maybe also play better.
              That is not the point.. I dont challenge KONG players skills, still waiting for my first win against RedEagle lol. Point is game is getting unbalanced now for other providers and R2 needs to rectify.

ps. Late start? I am on s207 and started half a year after KONG launched :-)

Comment

If I spent same money as I did on kong as I have on r2 server i would have over 200,000 free balens meaning my sylph would be orange and maxed and i would have won cw as only reason I lose is cause of my 4 star sylph. I'd also have alot better refines, gems and everything else. And 200k balens is minimum I'd have extra. How can r2 justify that. I should demand all my money back I've ever spent on this game cause its a ******* joke that we are getting screwed over. No disrespect to the players of kong tho as its not their fault and I've had some brilliant fights with heisingberg, madarch, Dante and others. It's just r2 are pathetic.

Make it even for r2 players. 30k recharge should be changed to 34.5k for 299$ and the rest be chnged too. Or give me all my money back and delete my account.

Or give me 200k balens you should owe me and the rest of r2 cashers to bring us even. Otherwise separate kong kabam and the rest from our class wars and bgs and guild war cross servers when they come as r2 has no ******* hope in winning any of the above

This company has seriously ****** me off.
                Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
                s371 Harmony

Comment

Well, just saying... Is it r2 foulth you bought overprices items? I understand your frustration, but I bet you will put in a lot of more money in, and we all know r2 isn't keen on fixing stuff, so if they will fix it, it will be when the game is dead basicly. As a non-casher I have no idea what you are talking about prices and such.

But just say, if you go to a store and buy your grocery there, but there is another IDENTICAL shop, with 20% cheaper prices, wouldn't you stop going there?

You might think it's to late to change now, but however, r2 should listen to their heavy cashers, if you and others follow that example, they should realise it. Don't think they will reduce prices if you spend as much as you do now, cause that would make r2 the morons.

Just sharing my thoughts, I totaly agree it's dumb that people that compete in a game, have different "prices", and that r2 should adjust it so you, the heavy cashers, can compete with the others providers, however, why would they if they keep getting the same cash, reduce their own income? would just be dumb

Comment

madarch has 10k less br that precision and 17 less than alci, i dont take heis cause he was asleep and he lost first 3 fights

salata has 16k less br from 2nd and 3rd knight finalists

i have identical br with bird and boil

keep in mind that these differences in such high br are all PURE PVP stats...so it means at least 2 things: a) kong players have luck god in their aid, b) played better

it doesnt matter how much money you spend to reach the same br as someone else since you are on par with them...zebq overspend and destroyed everything. ok i get your frustration that with the same money you could have more and i know that reroll is impossible...kong dominates last cw's cause many people from r2 quit or fed up with game...but there are some serious and mad cashers outhere especially in knights division...
                    Originally posted by TheVictorious
                    Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                    Originally posted by PunkPetal
                    Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                    Originally posted by EdGrr
                    A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                    IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                    Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                    Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                    Class: Mage
                    Currect Br: 61????

Comment

Look I dont disagree with you Dante; I don't want to take away anything from the performance of those ranking high. Great job there. Again, my point is just the treatment by R2 of their own customer base by allowing better deals from some of their franchise providers. At least they should match these. I lost most of my fights being out-rune-ed (..) by higher level runes. Big cash investments not reflected in any BR stat; just looking at BR is not all inclusive..
                      Last edited by Alci1; 06-01-2014, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alci1 View Post
                        Look I dont disagree with you Dante; I don't want to take away anything from the performance of those ranking high. Great job there. Again, my point is just the treatment by R2 of their own customer base by allowing better deals from some of their franchise providers. At least they should match these. I lost most of my fights being out-rune-ed (..) by higher level runes. Big cash investments not reflected in any BR stat; just looking at BR is not all inclusive..
                        agree with you alci. but br is a number just to compare things, ofc there are other things,like runes, crystals, resistances,astrals etc that dont add to br but since br decides the winner in same game wins is a key factor, dont you think?
                        Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                        A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.

Comment

Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
                          agree with you alci. but br is a number just to compare things, ofc there are other things,like runes, crystals, resistances,astrals etc that dont add to br but since br decides the winner in same game wins is a key factor, dont you think?
                          No, you're right. Kong has no advantage at all.. mysteriously, they just understand the game on a level r2 players do not.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                            No, you're right. Kong has no advantage at all.. mysteriously, they just understand the game on a level r2 players do not.
                            Yes, all players from Kong have higher IQ. Another sweep for Kong 3 or whatever, woot woot! They are just smarter, have better tactics, are better looking and just understand the game better like you said. When I start playing, seem all the fights we had in group arena were always harder vs Kong but, it's probably all in my head. Honestly, I barely spent anything on this broken game and incompetent company but, if I was a big spender, I would quit because of that kind of ****. No, no Kong are just better. Wish some people had less ego and more IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                              Yes, all players from Kong have higher IQ. Another sweep for Kong 3 or whatever, woot woot! They are just smarter, have better tactics, are better looking and just understand the game better like you said. When I start playing, seem all the fights we had in group arena were always harder vs Kong but, it's probably all in my head. Honestly, I barely spent anything on this broken game and incompetent company but, if I was a big spender, I would quit because of that kind of ****. No, no Kong are just better. Wish some people had less ego and more IQ.
                              I wish my server would merge with a Kong server, maybe I'd learn the game better.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                                I wish my server would merge with a Kong server, maybe I'd learn the game better.
                                understand game better??? you cant even comprehend some simple posts...and you just say anything that comes down to your mouth...or hands...
                                Last edited by DanteMugetsu; 06-01-2014, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X