Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

must just be the best hackers

Comment

Guess what, another sweep. Same guys at the top.

Comment

Gratz to all kong players ... most of the big guys here including me had the chance to pick over many providers , we came here so stop moaning , gz once again to the winners great work

Server : S38x
        Class : Archer
        BR : 180k+
        Guild : Elite

Love to play with fire !

Comment

i like it, since i cant compete for top all that matters is winning wagers, and now its so predictable
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

don't know if linketong and onimad play game but they were first very long time in cw....probably they retired

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
              i like it, since i cant compete for top all that matters is winning wagers, and now its so predictable
              Well, you may think so without watching the battles, the truth is:
              I beated Dante in the preliminairies, Dante beated me in the finals.
              Boilwash beated me twice in the preliminairies. I beated Boilwash in the finals.
              What about that for predictable?

Congratz to all winners.

JBird
              Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
              Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
              One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Comment

Originally posted by JBirdie View Post
                Boilwash beated me twice in the preliminairies. I beated Boilwash in the finals.

Congratz to all winners.
                I'm a knight

Betted my preliminary crystals and won, knights bets are easy nowadays, allowing us to bet crystals is awesome
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                  I'm a knight

Betted my preliminary crystals and won, knights bets are easy nowadays, allowing us to bet crystals is awesome
                  i envy you knights

Comment

Originally posted by JBirdie View Post

Congratz to all winners.
                    preliminaries always try new things (or even disorientate people :P), finals go with strategy , no offence to your win. u know my point of you. i dont know what errors you did on finals in our fight but i felt it really easy, i remember on prelims you critted everything and i got a stupid deflect. anyway now with stupid hercules we gonna have 1shots crits...tell me now about luck...
                    Originally posted by TheVictorious
                    Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                    Originally posted by PunkPetal
                    Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                    Originally posted by EdGrr
                    A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                    IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                    Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                    Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                    Class: Mage
                    Currect Br: 61????

Comment

The 3 of us are so close that a deflection or dodge can win a battle.
                      As for Hercules, my prediction is that Astaroth will kick us so hard we'll pass Mars flying

JBird
                      Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
                      Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
                      One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Comment

hercules will rule next cw unless they give aegis...
                        Originally posted by TheVictorious
                        Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                        Originally posted by PunkPetal
                        Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                        Originally posted by EdGrr
                        A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                        IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                        Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                        Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                        Class: Mage
                        Currect Br: 61????

Comment

Its interesting because during CW a non-kong player had 15 wins and the kong player didnt show. Then after final adjustments the non-kong player only had 7 wins and the kong player came from nowhere. Think these system is completely broken!

Comment

Working...
                          X