This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some tips about 45 instance boss

Dear Balenor warriors my name is Shirokane I play on S1 with my shining 49 knight :P, as most of you already reach lvl 40 and are getting closer to 45 I just stopped by to give a few tips withe the 45 instance boss:

This boss has the ugly habit of stack a 4K damage bleed DoT in 2 members of the party, so, which can be a good way to deal with him?:

1.Knights: We don´t need any concrete setup or use of skills, but it will be usefull for your fellow mage comrade if you calculate to do the shield just before the boss use his bleed in 2 of your member, one of wich can be you. Use Whirlwind in the first round to help exterminate the adds and keep on raging till you have your Delphic ready
    2.Archers: Your debuff and frozen abilities have great use here. Froze the boss so he loose casting time and after he enrages (he do this when he is in the last HP bar) use your debuff skill to remove the rage form him. Otherwise dps as hell like you always do in WB XD
    3.Mages: Ok, you have the more part of the job here, you have great power but with power comes a responsability. And this is keeping alive all your team mambers. You will need Purify lvl 2, Sunturia (better lvl 2 but can be 1) and BlessedHheal lvl 2 will always help. Purify 2 is a must. Whenever the boss uses his bleed you need to remove it inmediatly so you will have to coordinate with the other mage in order not to have Purify in cooldown. When your team is below 50% health use Blessed Light to prevent any unexpected dead with the bleed.

So a well balanced party will have 2 mages, 1 archer and 1 knight. I think it can be doable with only one purifying mage but haven´t tested yet, and ofc if you go with only one mage, frozen will be a must for the archer.

So good luck with it ppl, cya in game and go Havocs!!!!!
    Last edited by shirokane; 09-24-2012, 04:33 AM.

hmm... so if u dont have mage u practically cant finish it?
    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

If you don't have a mage, it can still be finished, just really tiring and good cooperation is a must. Have tried with 4 knights, I don't know about archers only though.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

4 knight can?? how hard? need some rune or pot?
        Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Deathriver you know I´m talking about Badlands boss right? Not the void easy mode, if not please tell me how can 4 knights remove the Dot
          Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
          If you don't have a mage, it can still be finished, just really tiring and good cooperation is a must. Have tried with 4 knights, I don't know about archers only though.

Comment

You need everyone to stock up group healing runes, LVL 4 at least, and self healing runes.
            Waiting until the boss almost use the bleed and get shield up. And try to finish the rest of the boss's health quickly.
            It's nothing much, but tiring, we also have friendship buff level 10 too, helps a bit.

{OuO**

Comment

Yes it's possible with 1 mage. Also, it's possible with a weak group too, and no I don't have Blessed Light.. ^^

Proof. :P

Comment

True We have tested today, deep freeze helps a lot

Thanx for the help Truth ppl!
                Last edited by shirokane; 09-25-2012, 06:13 AM.

Comment

Lol m8, you are talking about using runes (shop) and a lvl 10 friendship buff. Its cool but not exactly the common case
                  Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                  You need everyone to stock up group healing runes, LVL 4 at least, and self healing runes.
                  Waiting until the boss almost use the bleed and get shield up. And try to finish the rest of the boss's health quickly.
                  It's nothing much, but tiring, we also have friendship buff level 10 too, helps a bit.

Comment

How hard is it playing 2 character at the same time in badlands Viprae?

Comment

@shirokane: yes, without mages, uncommon cases are needed . Runes can be bought with vouchers, not group healing runes though. Most of the time, I die before the boss, but the boss's hp would be about 5%-10% of a bar when that happen.
                      @loraquin: it's not impossible, still, you should just focus on one.

{OuO**

Comment

You already have lvl 10 friend buff?
                        Cerden - Knight of Warlords on Edena Village

Comment

2 days with someone is all it takes, stick together man, as fellow meatshields.

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by loraquin View Post
                            How hard is it playing 2 character at the same time in badlands Viprae?
                            Not hard at all, but it gets laggy really easily when you're tabbing between two characters constantly, so I have to refresh about every 15 minutes during a run.

Comment

1 mage is enough with 3 archer.. killed it in less than 2 mins.
                              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                              X