Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

so when do r2 server players not get screwed over out of curiousity?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so when do r2 server players not get screwed over out of curiousity?

EVERY class wars is now won by kong servers due to their ridiculous rewards for playing games on the site and the bonuses they get from recharging meaning playing the game gives them balens and recharging for 30k balens actually gives them considerably more than the 30k... yet r2 servers get **** all.. so here we are wasting thousands of pounds and yet will never be able to catch up to kong servers as they get a hell of a lot of free balens for nothing. so when are we gonna get free **** that they get? or are you actually gonna get them their own class wars and bgs seeing as they have enough servers and they are not even in r2 ranking list, its a ******* joke...
    Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
    s371 Harmony

Just have this in mind; Platforms, Sites and others CANNOT operate the same way. They have different ways of administration and it can't be liked by all. It's your decision to choose which site(s) that suites you best.

Comment

rather hard to decide which site is best when wartune didn't start on these other sites until 6 months after I started playing ....
      Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
      s371 Harmony

Comment

The thing is, they aren't getting more balens, they are getting bonus kreds because that site offers bonus kreds for each purchase. It's not a game thing, and it's not something the game can change, nor is it something R2 can control.

This isn't game feedback, so I'm closing this thread.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
        X