Chance to get blue sylph

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chance to get blue sylph

Is there any change in chance of having blue sylph when you exchange 60 and 600 essences?

don't think there's any change, it's just random, there's no actual % of getting blues from exchanging essences

Comment

There is a blog which just calculated the chance....i think it was 0.2% or 0.4% chance of getting one, if I remember correct. Based purely on their data set though.
      Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
        There is a blog which just calculated the chance....i think it was 0.2% or 0.4% chance of getting one, if I remember correct. Based purely on their data set though.
        this good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
          i think the chance is higher then that, closer to 1-5%.

it took me 100 tries for my first blue and i was one of the last ones to get it. generally people get one within in 20 or so exchanges.

ive gotten 2 more in last 50 exchanges. still havent got a green though

Comment

Cosmo's Wartune Blog has a breakdown of your chances, just Google for it. To answer your question, yes you get a chance when you exchange the essences for seals; I know because I got a blue sylph from an exchange. I believe you have a chance to get a blue sylph when collecting essences, from drops, and from trades. Expect to spend about two weeks trying...or just do circuit quests and eventually you will get lucky.
            Last edited by Cymidei; 06-01-2014, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dukec2 View Post
              i think the chance is higher then that, closer to 1-5%.

it took me 100 tries for my first blue and i was one of the last ones to get it. generally people get one within in 20 or so exchanges.

ive gotten 2 more in last 50 exchanges. still havent got a green though
              this may have happened for you, but the overall drop rate for a green is around 8% and .2% for a blue

Comment

Out of roughly 2k exchanges have gotten 4 or 5 blue, so pretty accurate with the generic odds.

Comment

BTW... seems like most people here are confused about OP's question

He's asking about

opening 1 Seals (60 essence)

vs

opening 10 Seals (600 essence)

he wants to know which one gives a higher chance to obtain blues

IE:
                  he wants to know if it's something like this:
                  opening 1 seals have 1% chance to obtain a blue per seal
                  vs
                  opening 10 seals have 1.5% chance to obtain a blue per seal

which I than said there's no change.
                  Last edited by anichaos; 06-01-2014, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cymidei View Post
                    Cosmo's Wartune Blog has a breakdown of your chances, just Google for it. To answer your question, yes you get a chance when you exchange the essences for seals; I know because I got a blue sylph from an exchange. I believe you have a chance to get a blue sylph when collecting essences, from drops, and from trades. Expect to spend about two weeks trying...or just do circuit quests and eventually you will get lucky.
                    He collected 43,680 kills info and of them only 3 drop is blue so u have to be extremely lucky to get one. Here is the link:

http://******-wartune.blogspot.com/2...-drops-v2.html

Comment

Originally posted by TheLastSaamurai View Post
                      He collected 43,680 kills info and of them only 3 drop is blue so u have to be extremely lucky to get one. Here is the link:

http://******-wartune.blogspot.com/2...-drops-v2.html
                      than there are those dudes that obtain a blue within 10 drops... LOL

it's completely random. You just need luck.

(I actually obtained my blue within first 5 days after Sylph was released (around 40ish seals), didn't get the 2nd blue until 2 month later tho... and that's it, still haven't obtain a 3rd blue)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                        than there are those dudes that obtain a blue within 10 drops... LOL

it's completely random. You just need luck.

(I actually obtained my blue within first 5 days after Sylph was released (around 40ish seals), didn't get the 2nd blue until 2 month later tho... and that's it, still haven't obtain a 3rd blue)
                        Then you're extremely lucky anichaos. I've turned about 5K (used to camp in sylph atoll ) AQ essence...no blue not even a green...

That made me the 'unluckiest person on earth' in terms of farming AQ...

Comment

Both of my blues turn out to be Iris... I was aiming for Pan and later on Gaia... but never got a blue version of them.

I just turned in around 2400 essences today (around 40 seals), I turn them in at the end of the week (which is today sunday)
                          Most of them are gotten from just doing Circuit Quests....

Open them all up, and got all whites, LOL. I just turn 11 of them into Seps.

Comment

I'm flabbergasted by the amount of times some of you have exchanged. My dear God. Do you people have lives?

Comment

Originally posted by thisdude View Post
                              I'm flabbergasted by the amount of times some of you have exchanged. My dear God. Do you people have lives?
                              When you do CQ, you get quite a lot, i just save them till im done with the CQ, or when i have to sacrifice one for CQ.
                              A guildie of me is spending 4 months trying to get a blue AQ still no luck, I got one from exchange a few weeks ago, and I only started to do CQ since the clothing stuff is introduced.
                              Ergo, she must have collected 10 times more then I have.

Its just the same as the boxes and chests, just luck.

Comment

Working...
                              X