Chance to get blue sylph

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thisdude View Post
    I'm flabbergasted by the amount of times some of you have exchanged. My dear God. Do you people have lives?
    I don't have any life whatsoever.

When you do CQ, you get quite a lot, i just save them till im done with the CQ, or when i have to sacrifice one for CQ.
    A guildie of me is spending 4 months trying to get a blue AQ still no luck, I got one from exchange a few weeks ago, and I only started to do CQ since the clothing stuff is introduced.
    Ergo, she must have collected 10 times more then I have.

Its just the same as the boxes and chests, just luck.
    Yeah apart from joking that's more like it, doing circuit quests and turn all in after a month or so and yeah you have to be lucky also.

Comment

Originally posted by thisdude View Post
      I'm flabbergasted by the amount of times some of you have exchanged. My dear God. Do you people have lives?

You obviously do not use a bot like the majority of people do. That is why they can exchange so many !!

Comment

Isn't being able to buy an uber toon enuff? On top of it people are cheating?

Am I missing something here? Is there like a professional league for this game?

Do some people make money actually playing this game? This game has the most obnoxious amount of cashing

I've ever witnessed in any game and cheaters to boot.. OMG some of you, and I'm not pointing at everyone here, but some of you

really, and truly need to go outside! Turn your pc off and go. don't leave a bot program playing your toon when your away either.

Geez..
        Last edited by thisdude; 06-02-2014, 05:21 AM.

Comment

I've collected way over 200 sylphs so far and got not a single blue yet. Reveived a few greens, though (4-5).

Comment

A matter of luck . Once i exchange 60 from circuit and got blue pan and the day before i exchange 300 and even dont get green.

Comment

Working...
            X