Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Tree Of Ancients for Assistants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tree Of Ancients for Assistants

Hy people, and especially Guild Masters ...

I was wondering, why only a G.M. can summon the ToA. For Guild Battles, on the other hand, a G.M. is completely unnecessary. Assistants are trusted enough to "waste" contribution there, as much as they want.
    So why they can't summon the Tree, like a G.M.?? It would be a useful thing, not only for the life of a G.M.!! A thunderstorm, accident, or other unpredicted things can cause many people to wait for the Tree.
    Compared to other things it's maybe a small problem, but still worth thinking about a change.

good idea but has been brought up before. let see if the pick it up now
    if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
    then click on support

Comment

Originally posted by LeGarde View Post

I was wondering, why only a G.M. can summon the ToA. For Guild Battles, on the other hand, a G.M. is completely unnecessary. Assistants are trusted enough to "waste" contribution there, as much as they want.
      So why they can't summon the Tree, like a G.M.?? It would be a useful thing, not only for the life of a G.M.!! A thunderstorm, accident, or other unpredicted things can cause many people to wait for the Tree.
      Compared to other things it's maybe a small problem, but still worth thinking about a change.
      If I can remember correctly, your idea has been suggested before. It's a good one that you've just made. But I'd like to add somethings to make it better.

How about a Guild Master can have an option to decide which Asst. can bring the guild tree? That will be good too. Thanks for suggesting, but I'll be hoping to see any of these suggestion happen in the game.
      Last edited by Alberteiny; 06-08-2014, 04:44 PM.

Comment

I think as a GM it would be great to be able to add to a selected AGM the ability to call toa on my behalf. We run daily and I cannot always be there on time with real life commitments also.

Comment

There should be option for GM and AGM to summon the tree.
          But I think also that there should be option for regular members to vote on summoning the tree if there's no GM or AGM around - if 70+ members wants it to be summoned - it should be spawned automatically. How to do that? They enter the guild chamber, and have the button "pray to tree of ancients" - if 70+ members "prays" in less then one minute = tree is spawned.

Comment

Originally posted by awedgshg View Post
            There should be option for GM and AGM to summon the tree.
            But I think also that there should be option for regular members to vote on summoning the tree if there's no GM or AGM around - if 70+ members wants it to be summoned - it should be spawned automatically. How to do that? They enter the guild chamber, and have the button "pray to tree of ancients" - if 70+ members "prays" in less then one minute = tree is spawned.
            Interesting thought. Good to see that I'm not alone with that thought.

Comment

Another option would be the ability for GM's to schedule TOA. For example ours is 19:30 daily server time, I'd be happy if I could schedule it to autorun then.

Comment

I like all of the suggestion you guys have made. I'm just looking forward to seeing any of these suggestions to happen in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by LeGarde View Post

I am actually surprised this idea hasn't become an active function in the game yet. Some people seem to think that the elements of being a "perfect" Guild Master is to be active on the game 24/7 and ignore your life outside of Wartune. This is not the case. Assistant's should be able to summon the tree simply as a Plan B, shall we say, if the Guild Master is absent for whatever reason. The idea of being able to select which Assistant actually summons the tree is a fantastic suggestion in my opinion. It all goes down to trust, and being able to trust that person to do your job for you in case you yourself are unable to. You need to be reassured that your selected Assistant will summon the tree on time, and not just do it at any point in the day simply to dismiss of it. That function, originally thought of by Alberteiny, would certainly rid of any faults that may occur with this idea.
                  From behind the hood, lies a woman whose alluring beauty has stunned thousands. Millions have doubted her demanding strength, and in exchange, have unwillingly given their lives to her blade. She roams not as a slayer, but as a savior in search of sustaining peace. The only thing that stands in her way is the army of darkness who at this moment are dominant over the mortal race.
                  What will YOU do to contribute to the eternal war?

Comment

I've agreed with this before, and I'll agree with it again. Being able to appoint an AGM to be able to spawn ToA is a great idea. Then there will be no need to transfer ownership of the guild over to do that if something comes up in RL for GM. Let's see this in game soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaoryn View Post
                      I am actually surprised this idea hasn't become an active function in the game yet. Some people seem to think that the elements of being a "perfect" Guild Master is to be active on the game 24/7 and ignore your life outside of Wartune. This is not the case. Assistant's should be able to summon the tree simply as a Plan B, shall we say, if the Guild Master is absent for whatever reason. The idea of being able to select which Assistant actually summons the tree is a fantastic suggestion in my opinion. It all goes down to trust, and being able to trust that person to do your job for you in case you yourself are unable to. You need to be reassured that your selected Assistant will summon the tree on time, and not just do it at any point in the day simply to dismiss of it. That function, originally thought of by Alberteiny, would certainly rid of any faults that may occur with this idea.
                      The reason I came up with the suggestion that said the Guild Master should select which Assistant brings the tree was because of trust. We have many Assistant Guild Leaders, but allowing them to summon the tree without the consent of the Guild Leader looks absurd. I like your suggestion

Comment

Old idea, still w8ing for devs decision...
                        BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                          Old idea, still w8ing for devs decision...
                          An old idea but still a great one. What the Guild Master of the guild I'm in transfers ownership to his most trusted Assistant when he knows he is going to be out and he summons the tree.

Comment

Yeah I Agree With What You Say

Comment

Great idea, make a poll for we to vote, polls are easy to read so maybe in that way devs have an idea how important this is for us.
                              R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                              Archer Linkoneusc
                              Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Working...
                              X