X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeGarde
    started a topic Tree Of Ancients for Assistants

Tree Of Ancients for Assistants

Hy people, and especially Guild Masters ...

I was wondering, why only a G.M. can summon the ToA. For Guild Battles, on the other hand, a G.M. is completely unnecessary. Assistants are trusted enough to "waste" contribution there, as much as they want.
    So why they can't summon the Tree, like a G.M.?? It would be a useful thing, not only for the life of a G.M.!! A thunderstorm, accident, or other unpredicted things can cause many people to wait for the Tree.
    Compared to other things it's maybe a small problem, but still worth thinking about a change.

• Drag0nsFire
    replied
    One workaround we did in our old guild was create a new account and make that account as GM. Only 'trusted' AGMs would know details of GM account and one of them can login and spawn tree. This worked well for us until we merged with another guild who has active GM. No one used to play toon of GM account though. Only used it to upgrade guild and summon tree. It is still quite low level toon.

Leave a comment:

• Sylvannah
    replied
    agreed , fully supported

Leave a comment:

• DarkMeph
    replied
    Had a problem with a GM not being able to come on and for the tree. After 3 days of this we start losing members. Then they would come on and do the tree and say they will be on more but they would disappear again. After about two weeks of this and serious lose of members they GM gave it to someone else if they were going to be on. This worked once or twice and eventually they just gave the position permeantly. Every time they were not on we would have to explain to members only GM could activate the tree. I think this would be a good idea to have implemented

DarkMeph

Leave a comment:

• parasidiss
    replied
    Originally posted by LeGarde View Post

I was wondering, why only a G.M. can summon the ToA. For Guild Battles, on the other hand, a G.M. is completely unnecessary. Assistants are trusted enough to "waste" contribution there, as much as they want.
    So why they can't summon the Tree, like a G.M.?? It would be a useful thing, not only for the life of a G.M.!! A thunderstorm, accident, or other unpredicted things can cause many people to wait for the Tree.
    Compared to other things it's maybe a small problem, but still worth thinking about a change.
    yes good idea some times gm can't online all the time

Leave a comment:

• Linkoneusc
    replied
    Great idea, make a poll for we to vote, polls are easy to read so maybe in that way devs have an idea how important this is for us.

Leave a comment:

• SlimeShady7
    replied
    Yeah I Agree With What You Say

Leave a comment:

• GuardianAngel47
    replied
    Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
    Old idea, still w8ing for devs decision...
    An old idea but still a great one. What the Guild Master of the guild I'm in transfers ownership to his most trusted Assistant when he knows he is going to be out and he summons the tree.

Leave a comment:

• LordVOODOO
    replied
    Old idea, still w8ing for devs decision...

Leave a comment:

• Alberteiny
    replied
    Originally posted by Kaoryn View Post
    I am actually surprised this idea hasn't become an active function in the game yet. Some people seem to think that the elements of being a "perfect" Guild Master is to be active on the game 24/7 and ignore your life outside of Wartune. This is not the case. Assistant's should be able to summon the tree simply as a Plan B, shall we say, if the Guild Master is absent for whatever reason. The idea of being able to select which Assistant actually summons the tree is a fantastic suggestion in my opinion. It all goes down to trust, and being able to trust that person to do your job for you in case you yourself are unable to. You need to be reassured that your selected Assistant will summon the tree on time, and not just do it at any point in the day simply to dismiss of it. That function, originally thought of by Alberteiny, would certainly rid of any faults that may occur with this idea.
    The reason I came up with the suggestion that said the Guild Master should select which Assistant brings the tree was because of trust. We have many Assistant Guild Leaders, but allowing them to summon the tree without the consent of the Guild Leader looks absurd. I like your suggestion

Leave a comment:

• Karistiana
    replied
    I've agreed with this before, and I'll agree with it again. Being able to appoint an AGM to be able to spawn ToA is a great idea. Then there will be no need to transfer ownership of the guild over to do that if something comes up in RL for GM. Let's see this in game soon!

Leave a comment:

• Kaoryn
    replied
    Originally posted by LeGarde View Post

I am actually surprised this idea hasn't become an active function in the game yet. Some people seem to think that the elements of being a "perfect" Guild Master is to be active on the game 24/7 and ignore your life outside of Wartune. This is not the case. Assistant's should be able to summon the tree simply as a Plan B, shall we say, if the Guild Master is absent for whatever reason. The idea of being able to select which Assistant actually summons the tree is a fantastic suggestion in my opinion. It all goes down to trust, and being able to trust that person to do your job for you in case you yourself are unable to. You need to be reassured that your selected Assistant will summon the tree on time, and not just do it at any point in the day simply to dismiss of it. That function, originally thought of by Alberteiny, would certainly rid of any faults that may occur with this idea.

Leave a comment:

• Alberteiny
    replied
    I like all of the suggestion you guys have made. I'm just looking forward to seeing any of these suggestions to happen in the game.

Leave a comment:

• Darren-R244412865
    replied
    Another option would be the ability for GM's to schedule TOA. For example ours is 19:30 daily server time, I'd be happy if I could schedule it to autorun then.

Leave a comment:

• LeGarde
    replied
    Originally posted by awedgshg View Post
    There should be option for GM and AGM to summon the tree.
    But I think also that there should be option for regular members to vote on summoning the tree if there's no GM or AGM around - if 70+ members wants it to be summoned - it should be spawned automatically. How to do that? They enter the guild chamber, and have the button "pray to tree of ancients" - if 70+ members "prays" in less then one minute = tree is spawned.
    Interesting thought. Good to see that I'm not alone with that thought.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X