Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove EXP from EVENTS

Hi all!
    I am sure many of you out there, want to hold lvl in different bracket, so let's push them a little...
    Please remove EXP getting from Quests Events (please see we asked for removing not replacing even if it use to be golds instead of EXP).

That EXP is just lame. Let all heroes play like they want. If they want to lvl up they have plenty of others spots to get EXP.
    The bottom line:
    Remove EXP from Events please.

Thank you!

In so many games like Wartune, there are events which can help so well, but you just can't be stagnant, that's the main reason exp is always added to events. I'm sure this suggestion might not suite the cashiers. My best advise to you is this, if you don't want to level, just re-frain from anything that provides exp.

Comment

exp is part of the game your fault for level holding

Comment

I am sure the cashiers dont give a dime on EXP from Events :-)
        I know a hoarde of players that hold lv (44, 49, 54, 59, 63 etc) to get a little bit stronger (HS, Astrals and so on). To remove EXP don't hurts cashiers but show some kindness from dev's.
        Good luck!

Comment

If you don't want the event reward, don't take part in that event.
          Simple as that

Comment

Originally posted by Pamfilius View Post
            I am sure the cashiers dont give a dime on EXP from Events :-)
            I know a hoarde of players that hold lv (44, 49, 54, 59, 63 etc) to get a little bit stronger (HS, Astrals and so on). To remove EXP don't hurts cashiers but show some kindness from dev's.
            Good luck!
            Move up to lvl 65, thats the place to hold level, staying in the lower levels is just silly.

Comment

Slow leveling is a player choice, yes I don't agree with who hold level so long time, and I see that stay at level lower than level 55 is useless, but still it must be a player choice, I wonder why this way to force player to level up.

I agree with this but in another hand some players want exp badly, I just suggest to give sell-able EXP books so who want exp he could use them, who want gold he could sell them.

BTW, I max talents and level 80, this exp events useless for me at all.
              IGN: TheVictor
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S19 - Desert Curses
              Class: Mage - level 80
              In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
              ------------------------------------------------------------
              Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

players who slow lvl chose to ignore xp and all the items received from events that give xp (catacomps, bounties etc.), so what is different with events xp? You want to have the best from both playstyles? NO. Even put xp in ALL events.
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

so basically you asked the gain without the pain.
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                  X