question about wings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about wings

I just got the Dark Hellion level 1 wings. I also have a pair of Little Wings level 0. What would happen if I try to synthesize them?

Nothing, you can't synth level 0 wings

Comment

so then what should I do with them?

Comment

Equip the lv1 Hellion wings. Get 5 fashion cores. Upgrade them to lv2. Go from there.

Comment

I already have level 2 wings, made the dark hellion wings level 2 but still have the level 1 in my inventory

Comment

use 5 fashion core to turn the level 1 Hellion wing into level 2

than either...

synth both level 2 wings together with luck charm into level 3

or

use more fashion cores to get both wings to level 3 (only a chance), than synth them with luck charm to level 4

You can't do anything with level 0 wing... you can save them in your vault if you want, since if you want to change to it for looks (if you do), you would actually need to have level 0 wing equipped.

Comment

Dark Hellion Wings

I have synth'ed my wings to level 5, what do I need to do to get the Dark Hellion Wings? Or is it just a random luck thing?
              Ravyn De Muerte

Comment

You have to buy crypt packs from the shop when they are available and it is just random luck. Pretty low chance of getting them. I just got lucky and opened a few boxes and got them.

Comment

Can only buy Hellion wings from sales. Only the Phantom Dragon Wings and the Black Dragon Wings can be obtained via random synthesis (leveling or 5 fashion core attempts) once you have wings at lv4+

Flame Dragon and Hellion not included, only money money money.

Comment

So to make level 1 wings level 2, I would either need a fashion core or another pair of level 1 wings, right? Is the success rate 100%? If I have 2 level 2 wings, what would I need to make them level 3? Do I need a fashion core or a good luck charm?

Comment

I wish you could synth 2 baby wings into a lvl 1 wing at least, is not fair we are unable to synth those wings.
                      R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                      Archer Linkoneusc
                      Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Thank you all for your help. I really appreciate it. Now another question. Does any one know if there will be another offering of the wings in question?
                        Ravyn De Muerte

Comment

Originally posted by RavynDMuerte View Post
                          I have synth'ed my wings to level 5, what do I need to do to get the Dark Hellion Wings? Or is it just a random luck thing?
                          Man got them frome events before, or frome Crytpt Box some was sold before.
                          Character - Taggen
                          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                          Class - Archer
                          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
                          X