Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• single player lv 80 campaign

i was wondering if there are any on china wartune or will any come to us to

They would like you to spend balens buying refinement crystals.

Comment

China got them in one big patch - 80 mpd and 80 solo, sky tiral , cloth upgrade etc. and sylph evolve.

Comment

r2games think we will pay for refinement but
        - even if 80 campaign were added, those who want to buy refinement to always be on top would have done it
        - those who don't wanna buy refinement will just wait (like me)
        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
          r2games think we will pay for refinement but
          - even if 80 campaign were added, those who want to buy refinement to always be on top would have done it
          - those who don't wanna buy refinement will just wait (like me)
          Ohhhh but the wait is sooooo looonnnnnngggggggg earning only 2 refine crystals a day (ie. the two greens u get from first two 80MPD bosses). *cry* My 80 staff is Sh**.
          Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

You could always waste the thousands of keys you should have on some dt summon runs.should give you 5-6 refining stones xD

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
              You could always waste the thousands of keys you should have on some dt summon runs.should give you 5-6 refining stones xD
              This ^ or use tons of insignia to buy stuff to recycle for lvl 2s and synth for lvl 3s, then synth for one lvl 4 crystal................

Comment

I might do the DT key run stuff after finishing gear because then there's no real opportunity cost of doing the dungeon.

Comment

in china right now its a player that BR went 1milion , its really ***** insane
                  been playing for a while wartune ......

Comment

Originally posted by phans123 View Post
                    in china right now its a player that BR went 1milion , its really ***** insane
                    And what does he have left to do?

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                      And what does he have left to do?
                      There's always more. Wartune is not a game with a finish... it's always expanding with new content to milk milk milk milk users. He'll quit eventually/sell his account and then someone else will go to even greater heights.

Comment

Working...
                      X