Lv80 Mystery Boxes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lv80 Mystery Boxes

Has anyone actually been getting ANYTHING good out of the mystery box in Nirvana NM? I feel like about 90% of the time I'm getting lv7/8 Luck Stones, and when I'm not getting those its Soul Crystals or EBS. Has anyone managed to land a crypt key or anything besides those three things?

Some ideas to make the box a little more worthwhile:

1. Remove Luck Stones.... With half a million ways for these to build up over time, there's no need to spend skeleton keys on them.
    2. Bring Back Crypt Keys.... If these are in there and I'm just unlucky then so be it, but let's up the drop-rate a little.
    3. Add a 5-Pack of Lv4 Refine Crystals.... Umm, yeah, no reasoning really needed here.
    4. Add a chance of a **** Lv80 Purple Equip.... Low drop-rate would be acceptable, anything for a boost to refine stone income.

Not that I have any expectation these changes will be made... but feel free to discuss, and I really do want to know if others have been luckier than myself and my MPD team.
    Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Get an 80 stone couple times a week, same with rest of team.
    Mainly luck stones, never seen a crypt key.

For one skele key it's decent. Still better than wasting an entire card draw on a lv70 shard... don't get the logic when you can't even get 80 set w/o 70 ****.

Comment

Oh yeah, I forgot about the Leg Stones, seen only 1 thus far though.
      Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

crypt keys are mysteriously missing from solo dungeons too. i used to get 1-2 keys every 10 blitz, but i didnt even get 1 in the last week. heck, on this month alone i only get 3-4 crypt keys.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          crypt keys are mysteriously missing from solo dungeons too. i used to get 1-2 keys every 10 blitz, but i didnt even get 1 in the last week. heck, on this month alone i only get 3-4 crypt keys.
          I'm experiencing this also for a long time i used to have 10+ crypt keys without any purchases, now none at all.
          East coast archer.

Comment

I know it's not the best XP-wise, but I have been doing the level 66-68 area "Palace of Corruption" for crypt keys in solo mode. Has given me enough to do crypt daily with key, and a few necro runs for the month ive been doing it.

Comment

grats, you just told r2 which map to nerf in the next "maintenance".
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Yup. All I got from the Mystery Box in Nirvana was Legendary Stone, Level 7/8 Luck Stone and very few times Soul Crystals or Enhanced Bounty Scrolls.

Comment

If I had to guess (this is what it feels like, I didn't count):

35% lvl 7 luck stone
                  30% lvl 8 luck stone
                  15% 15x soul crystal
                  15% enhanced bounty scroll
                  5% lvl 80 legendary stone

I've been doing Nirvana NM since the first day and only got stones about 2-3 times.

Comment

Working...
                  X