inventory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inventory

hey guys what do u think about the price of openning inventory spaces ?
    i hope r2 drops the price a bit , 10$ a row is just too much ans so not worth it .
    feel free to commnet.

Instead of lowering it by a factor of 50 like they did farm upgrades, they chose to increase it significantly.

They hate new players and want the game to die.

Comment

I agree, opening inventory rows is way too expensive. It should be affordable with bound balens if you save for a few days, not a few weeks.

Comment

Agree, they should lower the prize
        R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
        Archer Linkoneusc
        Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

New player needs 12825 balens to open all inventory slots and 5225 balens to fully open 2nd page (which gives bearable amount of inv slots).
          Let's say such player always get 2 monthly log in rewards - he gets 300 bbalens.
          Let's say from mpd/Spire/fishing/solo arena and others, he can get 12 bbalens daily on average.
          If he's in game 365 days of a year and always gaathers that average daily amount of bbalens - 4380 bbalens a year then.
          With additional monthly 300 it sums up to 7980 bbalens.
          Thus, if a new player doesn't spend bbalens on maps, 2nd skill page and any other thing, he can finally open 2 inventory pages. He would still need nearly another year to open the last page.
          Anyway, there are some important things in this game that such player would like to buy (maybe wings, maybe 2nd skill page, maybe some Treasure Hunt maps or gem transponders). This way, he would most likely need around 2 years to open 2 pages and around 4 years to open all slots.

Comment

yeah don't even know why we have to pay for it we pay for everything else why not just give us the spaces i mean really R2
            Mage: level 80
            Battle rating:guess
            Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

Ever since the conversion from vouchers to BB there have been countless threads about this subject. However, the way R2 likely sees inventory is another way to foster the whales in the newer servers and weed out the non cashers that dont benefits R2.

Comment

Yes, lower the prices, I mean come on really? just for inventory..

Comment

should they lower? yes. will they lower? we can wishxD
                  Wartune S-402; NightBow; ZeroHour;
                  DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

if they dont lower the price of this, and continue with new updates that need more and more space, not only free players will leave (and they dont care for that), but also small-cashers will leave

Comment

Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post
                      if they dont lower the price of this, and continue with new updates that need more and more space, not only free players will leave (and they dont care for that), but also small-cashers will leave
                      that's the problem, games like this only aims for the whales. well, you might wanna read this company's opinion about this yourself
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I don't know why they like making things hard on new players. The inventory thing is a joke. Having only 1 page and charging so much to open extra slots will only make players quit before they even get into the game. I'm glad I opened most of my inventory with vouchers before they converted it to bbs.

Comment

please decrease the prices

Comment

Thanks for sharing this link.... so nice to see how I have been sucked into becoming part of the cash cow they are targeting

Comment

Yup. Too much for slots.

Comment

Working...
                              X