Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Less and Less things working with bound balens.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Less and Less things working with bound balens.

Why did you change bound balens being able to be used with circuit quests? I see that it can also use a imperial seal but where do those come from? never heard of them. Very few things now work with bound balens. Why keep changing whats not broken?

Bound balens never worked on Circuit Quests... since the time they were released, tried a few times, but nope. Imperial Seals were given out during the week it was released, could get maybe 10 or so.

Comment

Honestly,
      There should be a BB to voucher and vice versa exchange.
      -_-

I...I love you like a love song baby...
      I.. I love you like a love song baby...
      I...I love you like a love song baby...
      And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
      :o:o:o:o

Comment

Originally posted by R257181881 View Post
        Why did you change bound balens being able to be used with circuit quests? I see that it can also use a imperial seal but where do those come from? never heard of them. Very few things now work with bound balens. Why keep changing whats not broken?
        Already answered by Wraithraiser. Maybe they'll return imperial seals in the future as rewards for some other events or compensation. I'd like to see them instead of refinement locks in fishing, instead of daru in the guild blessing... plenty of places.

Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
        Honestly,
        There should be a BB to voucher and vice versa exchange.
        -_-
        I'm not trying to be hateful, but this makes so little sense that I can just stand here and admire it.

Comment

I like vouchers better

Comment

The only reason vouchers look better...

is mainly cause most of the Cooldown, Bag Space, Reset, are all still at same price as before.

except for instead of getting 20+ vouchers from things, we now get 2+ bound balens... LOL.

I wonder... anyone from new servers even able to open up all bag spaces with bound balens yet? LOL...

Comment

Working...
            X