Clear All

• Bounty Quest. What is this guys .. o_O

Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-06-03_8-51-07.png
Views:	1
Size:	287.0 KB
ID:	1750213

yesterday it was different and today is something else. pfff
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

i had the same reaction towards it, never even noticed it changed till i didnt get any rewards
    300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
    MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Funny thing is... I completed 20 Orange bounties... and couldn't collect anything...

Comment

They fixed it.

Previously you can complete it with any Bounty color.

Now you can only complete it with orange.

I obtained 3 collect today.

Did 15 randoms, got 2 collect, and now just did 5 orange, and 1 collect.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          I obtained 3 collect today.

Did 15 randoms, got 2 collect, and now just did 5 orange, and 1 collect.
          Same.

Was an easy assumption to make that they'd fix something in which players profited... end result... even more profit for the day lol

Comment

Bully for you, the rest of us who did between 5 and 15 cannot collect the much better 15 bounty reward now since we don't have enough attempts left.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
              Bully for you, the rest of us who did between 5 and 15 cannot collect the much better 15 bounty reward now since we don't have enough attempts left.
              Why half finish a quest? Takes 5mins tops to finish bounties even if you get a few kill 20 monster quests.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                Why half finish a quest? Takes 5mins tops to finish bounties even if you get a few kill 20 monster quests.
                Why do 15 bounties in 5min and use scrolls that can be sold for gold when you can do 15 throughout the day and keep your scrolls?

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                  Why do 15 bounties in 5min and use scrolls that can be sold for gold when you can do 15 throughout the day and keep your scrolls?
                  Well, let's see. Login @reset you have 4 bounties, 2 free refreshes... that's 12, 30 more mins, another 4. Presto, done? Or are you saying instead of using scrolls you can get in large quantities from fishing you were just hopping over to bounty board every 30mins in hopes of a nice one?

Comment

wait... people sell bounty scrolls for gold? who do this?

Comment

mine
                      .... Click image for larger version

Name:	aaaa.jpg
Size:	271.0 KB
ID:	1688649
                      and Click image for larger version

Name:	aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
Size:	250.6 KB
ID:	1688650
                      need your support, guys

Comment

they changed rules of that event without warning !!!
                        i'm in the same state.
                        if they were logical, they would have added 15 more attempt. but no... it's too much to ask from them
                        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                          What is this guys ..
                          This is the what is?
                          IGN: AncientEvil
                          Server: EU-271+merged
                          Class: Archer
                          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Lol... i just needed one to complete the number 15, whent into a dougeon while the CD was over and when i cameback there was the hotfix so lost oportunity to claim the 15th.
                            R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                            Archer Linkoneusc
                            Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                              wait... people sell bounty scrolls for gold? who do this?
                              Im considering, got over 150 from fishing, and im lv 80. Also i still have those lv 4 exp books hoping to be able to sell them. I have to save gold for enchantments of 80 set so im not really interested in upping talents now.
                              so yea, im thinking of selling them. Im trying to get the luck stone fishes, since they give most gold, but sometimes you get those bounties or other stuff:P

On topic, i noticed this morning it changed and i was lucky enough to do all 15 orange bounties. But they shouldhave brought it with a bit more attention

Comment

Working...
                              X