X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not_Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
    I disagree. Love my Hades as a mage, and it helps that my stats back him up.
    She is a bad crit mage with no medallion. THAT Hades sucks with her setup and skill set. If she can't clear your troops in the 5 rounds before she sylphs...done for anyways. And 2k hits on you....lol.
    I can post a vid of my Hades just destroying full arena teams, fully healed with the delphic.
    But she did get that chitty Hades skill I was talking about
    i will do a better one then

purple hades, 103k br knight

i will record after i finish maps though, but i can defend from most hades attacks

now blue pans, those are a problem for me, i dont think i can beat those at all, unless player is very weak

pan > hades
    Last edited by Not_Brutal_Hobo; 06-03-2014, 03:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• CrizzyB
    replied
    Originally posted by Not_Brutal_Hobo View Post
    I disagree. Love my Hades as a mage, and it helps that my stats back him up.
    She is a bad crit mage with no medallion. THAT Hades sucks with her setup and skill set. If she can't clear your troops in the 5 rounds before she sylphs...done for anyways. And 2k hits on you....lol.
    I can post a vid of my Hades just destroying full arena teams, fully healed with the delphic.
    But she did get that chitty Hades skill I was talking about

Leave a comment:

• WickedSilk
    replied
    I love your post, but this is how I see it:

1) Bannable.

2) Bannable.

3) You can bet Glory Crystals with 100% returns now. Even though this is mostly common sense because you should always double check what you're buying, I agree that stuff like this can mess up your plans. Usually there's a good compensation, though (the compensation for buying temporary mounts was incredibly good, for example).

4) Common sense after you played the game for a few weeks or visited the forums once.

5) Common sense.

6) Common sense, basically the same as 5.

7) Common sense.

8) Common sense.

So, to sum it up: Play smart and be prepared for anything.

Leave a comment:

• Not_Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
    6) Check out the forums before you make any significant purchase. People were crying about buying a terrible Hades skill a week after the issue was known. Learn from your mistakes, but use these forums to learn from others mistakes first.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI0LkKiK-vg

hades does suck

Leave a comment:

• Not_Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    tl;dr: don't play wartune

Leave a comment:

Working...
X