Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why there is no event ever for astral value ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also should be done by tune lvl to, like reward lvl 40's that have all red/top orange ie ewd at over lvl 6
    damn good idea that mr Bacmon
    KingKermit server 381
    Guild UTOPIA
    Class mage
    Br 7.5 million
    level 80
    x casher (not spent since may 2014) except vip forced to do a 10k recharge to get knighthood as could not get enough from offers
    tune age 19 months
    now aged 28 months

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      Somehow those numbers don't seem quite right to me. No buffs I get around 8-10k exp per boss. When the top archer fully buffs he does some massive damage, so 20-30k exp in that one boss is probably accurate. The rest is prolly true enough.
      well, I get around 3000~5000 astral exp with the amount of gold I get per WB, which is around 1.4~1.8 (depending on if there's a lot of buffers in that WB or not)
      The less buffers, the more gold I get.

And most times the buffers do 2~3 times more dmg than I do
      (except for some crazy guys that goes as high as 5 times more damage than I do, the ones that reaches 10m dmg mark within 5 mins)

So I just use it as an average to see how much a heavy casher would get based on that.

anyways, sounds like with buffs, on your server, you get way more astral exp than what I calculated.... so that means they can reach the astral value mark even faster. (if they dump all gold into astral)

If you haven't noticed the trend for heavy cashers is lots of balens spent but their astrals suck.
      Another way they could do this is by saying level a red or orange astral to 10.
      Cause they don't "dump all their gold" into astrals...
      Not to mention most Heavy Cashers don't need to rely on astrals like us normal players do, because they can get more stat from other sources, IE: armors, mount, SC, Sylph etc etc.

Comment

30k exp would be about 15 mil gold. You have people that are doing over 50 - 75 mil damage to the boss fully buffed on your server?

Comment

That event would be sweet

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            or people with lots of gold to spend on astral...

You don't have to play for a long time if you full buff every single WB and get mass amounts of gold...

Typically you can get 2000~5000 astral exp from WB, now if you buff, that goes up by 2~3 times and including the "top player" and mailbox rewards... it goes up to 3~4 times.
            So now you're getting 6000~20,000 astral exp per WB, 2 WB per day = 12,000~40,000 astral exp per WB.

Than add in other sources, Levy, Sky Trail, Circuit, VIP wheel, etc etc, you can get around 5000~7000 more astral exp per day.

So a heavy casher can easily get around 47,000+ astral exp per day.

From my experience, it seems like every 50 exp = 5 astral value.

So to get 300,000 value, you would need 3,000,000 astral exp

47,000 (rounded to 50,000) = 1 day

This means to get 300,000 value, you would need around 60 days. (maybe 180 days if you get the minimum possible astral exp per day(see above))

2 month of time for a Heavy Casher that dump all their Gold into Astral.
            All these numbers and you're so totally wrong. Here's how it actually is:
            A heavy casher archer makes around 30mil damage/WB. Meaning 6 mil gold plus/minus and additional gold from bonus mail. Let's say he makes 6.5 mil with all the bonus gold.
            That makes 13 mil gold/day for astrals. Considering that he uses 1-click capture, he gets 1k astral xp from ~500k gold. Thus making around 25k astral xp/day.
            Let's assume that by other means he makes an additional 5k astral xp (from another 2.5 mild gold) and the total astral xp in a day is 30k.
            30k astral xp means 3k astral value/ day. And that is IF he manages to be online for both WBs.
            Zebq was making about 50k+ astral XP /day and that is the only one I've seen making above 50k.
            IGN: AncientEvil
            Server: EU-271+merged
            Class: Archer
            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
              All these numbers and you're so totally wrong. Here's how it actually is:
              A heavy casher archer makes around 30mil damage/WB. Meaning 6 mil gold plus/minus and additional gold from bonus mail. Let's say he makes 6.5 mil with all the bonus gold.
              That makes 13 mil gold/day for astrals. Considering that he uses 1-click capture, he gets 1k astral xp from ~500k gold. Thus making around 25k astral xp/day.
              Let's assume that by other means he makes an additional 5k astral xp (from another 2.5 mild gold) and the total astral xp in a day is 30k.
              30k astral xp means 3k astral value/ day. And that is IF he manages to be online for both WBs.
              Zebq was making about 50k+ astral XP /day and that is the only one I've seen making above 50k.
              I don't know....

what you posted is basically the same as what I posted... (maybe except for that typo)

So now you're getting 6000~20,000 astral exp per WB, 2 WB per day = 12,000~40,000 astral exp
              sounds like the same as your "around 25k astral xp/day"...

and

47,000 (rounded to 50,000) = 1 day
              the same as your "Zebq was making about 50k+ astral XP /day"

And I really doubt Zebq was spending all his gold in Astrals every single day... he probably spend some gold into Guild Wheel, Enchants, etc etc.

Basically my scenario means the guy don't even donate to the guild and spends all gold into Astral for up to 60 days.
              Last edited by anichaos; 06-04-2014, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X