Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Knight / wb & sky trail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another discussion about knight VS all ?
    Player: sunshinε
    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MageRockz View Post
      why does every one seem to complain about knights , they are pvp kings , as a mage i get squashed easily by knights of same br , ppl knights are awesome . look at the good side of knights . it will make u forget about the cons
      Again, this is not a thread about pvp, but pve. Yes we rock in pvp, but pvp after LD brings nothing, no one even bothers to attack in 80 bg. And again, no i dont complain about knights in general, but about one aspect of the game that currently is the most important of all
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
        Another discussion about knight VS all ?
        no, just some people dont make difference between solo pvp, group pvp, solo and group pve, which leads to stupid statements

Comment

if u do love your knight , then have the patience to wait for slow skill effect , or cash hard , but complaining about knight sucking in sky trail wont get devs attention

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
            no, just some people dont make difference between solo pvp, group pvp, solo and group pve, which leads to stupid statements
            You`ll end up nowhere with this, in their oppinion all classes are equal. It will lead to, and now i`m quoting " knights have high hp, block restoring hp, high rage, 2 delphics bla bla"

Comment

knight play at disadvantage , my first alt was a knight too , but i was addicted to it , thats why i left but never did i leave for slow skill bla bla whine . my purpose in this game is fun pvp

Comment

before replying maybe start reading, i never said knights suck, i said things like necropolis and sky trail are unfair to knights and the fact this issue is addressed and fixed in future patches backs my statement, no one is talking about pvp here, but solo pve since thats the thread topic. Capish?
                you intentionally keep missing my points:
                1. they will fix it, no need to whine more.
                2. knight already great on other aspects, you shouldnt be greedy.
                3. its Capiche, not capish.

if that's not clear enough, then i say it's ironic that you said that misogynist statement 2 posts ago.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

knight play at disadvantage , my first alt was a knight too , but i was addicted to it , thats why i left but never did i leave for slow skill bla bla whine . my purpose in this game is fun pvp
                  Noone whines here, its just a discussion

Comment

i hope that when the slow skill comes , archers wont whine , but they still have scatter and indecandiary so they will be pve kings still . uhm-.. ok ....nvm , this is going no where

Comment

i hope that when the slow skill comes , archers wont whine , but they still have scatter and indecandiary so they will be pve kings still . uhm-.. ok ....nvm , this is going no where

Hahaha, as i said, this will lead nowhere.. same old discussions, same old.

Comment

if u do love your knight , then have the patience to wait for slow skill effect , or cash hard , but complaining about knight sucking in sky trail wont get devs attention
                        i never wanted to get anyones attention, i know forum posts have no impact whatsoever and this is not even my thread, i was just pointing some flaws. Saying the truth is not complaining or whining.

Anyway enough with this. I know the problem, i know the solution comming, all i can do is hoping it'll be soon enough. I wont quit (not for this reason at least), but guess many mid lvl knights feel discouraged about this.

Comment

actually, you can see i already whined about it on my first post in this thread.
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

i know very good what knight strengths is, and there is not a single one (so far) that helps in solo pve, which i repeat gives you all the items to develop your char. There is no pve boss that requires you to tank it, all need to be killed fast. So maybe you could point me where are the pros in such cases?
                            Yes, because you can't be good in everything. There are advantages that knights have and sol o PvE is their disadvantage. Simple as that.

I wont quit (not for this reason at least), but guess many mid lvl knights feel discouraged about this.
                            Many mid lvl mages may feel discouraged about this as well (especially when they're WD and they deal ridiculous dmg to those bosses).

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                              Yes, because you can't be good in everything. There are advantages that knights have and sol o PvE is their disadvantage. Simple as that.
                              Then i guess china players and developers are just stupid to give us slow effect, since its ok as it is now according to you?

Comment

Then i guess china players and developers are just stupid to give us slow effect, since its ok as it is now according to you?
                                No, it's just a totally new feature which is introduced to the game.
                                They give knights' slow effect skill, but EVERY class gets new skills with this update.
                                So it's something extra that EVERY CLASS gets and they decided to give knights the slow effect as well as they give mages faster rage build up skills.

Comment

Working...
                                X