Knight / wb & sky trail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight / wb & sky trail

hi sky trail is really hard level 5 for Knight and in world boss we can be the best knight of server and the balienor, we have half gold than other DPS.

would be good in evolution to equilibrate better ... perhap's with a buff in those event.

To all my knight brothers, we will get skill for casting speed reduction in the upcoming patches. Be strong !! )
    Player: sunshinε
    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Lol you have massive defense massive rage gain pure attack delphics and gain Hp every single block you make and lowered crit chances on you plus 20% passives in PDef and Hp and now you want help in wb? Lol... Funny
      Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
      s371 Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
        Lol you have massive defense massive rage gain pure attack delphics and gain Hp every single block you make and lowered crit chances on you plus 20% passives in PDef and Hp and now you want help in wb? Lol... Funny
        And how does this help in wb, necropolis and skytrail
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
          And how does this help in wb, necropolis and skytrail
          This helps in many other game aspects. One class couldn't have everything, because there would be no need for any more classes than just one where everyone would have exactly the same skills and possibilities. Game would get boring very quickly and would lose a lot of it's multiplayer aspect.

Comment

knight will have that slow skill in the future, while there is no news that other class will have that damage and crit reduction that knight have. so which class is unfair again?
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              knight will have that slow skill in the future, while there is no news that other class will have that damage and crit reduction that knight have. so which class is unfair again?
              idk why everyone brings that dmg reduction or tankiness of knights, when this game is clearly made to favor damage dealing in every solo pve aspect.....and what does "in the future" means? and how many knights will be left playing?

Comment

Mage could blame to, we don't have a single attack that does over 300% dmg, knights have 2.

If you wanna do dmg, sacrifice defense for patk and crit. But then you'll complain you aren't tanky enough, won't you?

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                  Mage could blame to, we don't have a single attack that does over 300% dmg, knights have 2.

If you wanna do dmg, sacrifice defense for patk and crit. But then you'll complain you aren't tanky enough, won't you?
                  no one is talking builds here, what to sacrifice to get slow to pass the sky trail/necropolis bosses?

Comment

Knight skills are strong but slow. Very slow to cast.
                    We may have great passive boosts and can stand our ground most times but some IMPORTANT game aspects like necropolis and sky trial make that useless, since boss gets +%dmg boost and kills in 1 hit. In many bosses I stand my ground pretty well, then boss casts buff and I die in 1 attack.
                    And never forget we have no way to remove buffs/debuffs, even though we are supposed to be the SLOW class.

P.S. WB is fine, idm being 3rd class as long as the other 2 are not waaaaaaaaaay ahead like it was with speed reduction. So no complains there.

Comment

why not asking for a 1 hit kill skill............
                      R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                      Class : Archer
                      Guild : •OneŽ•
                      LvL : 80
                      Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                      BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Unless someone has been a Knight in this game, they wont understand...even delphic is a rather weak attack against opponents, it works well against bosses in mpd, however it requires 100% rage before it can be used, unless a special pops up that's usually missed, or disregarded because it'll throw off their attack plan if used out of timing.
                        Some mention Knights defenses, lol a bit of a joke, let's look at the shield pretty useless as both Archer, and Mages easily knock out a Knights shield, and most mpd bosses take it out pretty easily even when maxed.
                        So the shield is pretty much a waste of 30 rage, and while were speaking of rage, I read that some mention that Knights build rage faster than other classes, I havent played other classes so I cant say if thats true or not, but I do know I being at level 71, takes a very long time to build rage, first off when switching out level 55 Eradication gear, the 30 rage start vanishes, the only min rage that exist is rage from clothing synthing.
                        So I now have level 70 Apollo Legend Sword, level 70 Apollo armor, a level 70 brooch but not Apollo and as of yet I dont gain extra 10 rage per turn because it requires at least 3 Apollo pieces in order for it to start. mind you even once it goes into effect a Knight starts at a negative 20 rage, which requires two additional moves to reach prior level 55 benefits.
                        Speed is definantly a problem with a Knight, no toon should be able to hit an extra 3-4 times over another, that's just swaying the outcome, and no longer takes skill into consideration. Skill should be a factor.

Comment

idk why everyone brings that dmg reduction or tankiness of knights, when this game is clearly made to favor damage dealing in every solo pve aspect.....and what does "in the future" means? and how many knights will be left playing?
                          Because that's what a knight class do. they have better survivability than other classes. while you said on PvE aspect offense is better, which class will dominate on the higher level PvP because of their superior skills? and who said Knights are bad in damage dealing? just take a look on their skills and they mostly has higher base damage% than archer skills, not to mention they have awesome rage gain.

If you quit your knight before the future patch comes, it means you arent worthy to play that class.
                          I was having a debate with someone that all class are equal, each with their pros and cons. but then he asked me a question: "give me the video proof that a mage or archer finishing lvl 30 necropolis" and i couldnt deliver. After i few research about future patch, i feel that knight class indeed the strongest class in the game if you build your toon correctly(or with the help of $$$).
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by R261439325 View Post
                            Unless someone has been a Knight in this game, they wont understand...
                            This sums everything on the subject

Comment

This sums everything on the subject
                              I used to play a knight and I noticed it's not very good in WB/Necro. I didn't care, because those 100-200k less gold per WB was acceptable and don't care about Necro either.

Btw. knight is probably the only class which can laugh at enemy using chaos on them.
                              Most of knights I fight nowadays just use Agoran Shield, heal rune and poof, even 3 turn chaos becomes a ****, because they lose 1 turn, at worst.

Comment

Working...
                              X