Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Reasons that fasten Wartune death.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
    • No community events like forum events to give a away some worth items and keep players have fun with this.
    • Game now waste a lot of time with more events and old worthless or a low value events events still on.
    You complain about not having more events and having too many events at once?

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
    • Patch release frequency and what come with these patches are in wrong time; late or early, make people getting bored and waste a lot of players time, this point maybe not clear so I'll explain it, as example I finished 2 level 70 set and make them legendary before level 80 set came out, in this time I lost my work efforts that I made to get the advantage of being higher level, so who was lower level catch up me, while I just was stand do "nothing" for a months, its example to explain.
    In some way, this helps players who don't cash hard to catch up with items and keep up with bigger spenders.
    Last edited by Caballero1321; 06-05-2014, 04:30 AM.

Comment

The problem is the players not r2, You cant blame a company for wanting more profit and if the players continue to spend they will continue to run the events they run now.
      The first year of this game you had many good recharge events with good bonus but now you barely get any recharge events because players spend like crazy so there is no need for r2 to run recharge events. They will only run them if player spending starts falling and it definately isnt gonna fall anytime soon.

Also i think the luck based gamble aspect of the game is totally rigged and set to each player. From talkin to many cashers there seems to be a pattern that once a player starts buying the luck based boxes they get pretty lucky for first few events. Then once they become a regular spender the luck seems to dissapear.
      This then leads these players to buy more boxes to get the rarer drops. I am not saying that this is true but based on conversations this seems to be the case so make up ya own thoughts on that.
      Also you may notice that drops are a bit crazy like you will see one person get 3xhades from there boxes or 3x mounts which might look cool in announcements but in many cases useless to them. One player on my server bought only 200 boxes over 20 days and ended up with 7xhades. Another bought 50 boxes recently and got 4x100 mahra 2x500 sc and the scorpion. Others bought 2000 boxes and didnt get hades, needless to say they were some of the heavier cashers. There is a pattern.

Comment

true true true true true true
        S371/Zetsuen.
        Honor: GDK
        KNIGHT ☣

Comment

i bought allot of boxes for events to get wings,mounts,sylphs..and got nothing and i'm not even a big casher i only buy the clothing packs and cheap mounts i wont buy everything but on the past few events i have bought box's and got nothing, when a vip only player get's a chance towards the end of the event to perform a event action for free boxs and gets wings,mount,sylph off opening one free box makes me not want to spend out on anymore events,the chance rate should go up on the number of box's bought not down,i'm not blaming the lucky player i'm just saying its fixed or some type of scam
          ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

Originally posted by secretfox View Post
            Sorry to see you go. Well ... what else can I say? To truly enjoy this game, you must not spend any money on it. I did a comparison of the times when I spent money on this game and the times when I didn't spend money on this game and I realized that I was a lot happier when I didn't spend money on this game. The time I started spending money on this game was the time my problems with the game began.
            Well, thats right cuz I started game with no single $ on it, later I see I have to get VIP and I stick with VIP before I start get some balens from time to time, BUT actually now game is unplayable with no balens at all, as example your bag will get filled so fast, and you will be unable to open extra row, without 10$ !!!
            So I play for fun, I enjoyed game saw its worth to pay some of $ to keep it running, BUT later this game become bad and not worth, cuz even 100$ is NOTHING.

OK I dont want win in CW but at least want to be able MP , Spire and those pve things, try start new char, and play without single $ then you see how this impossible in long term, you will not be able to collect set items cuz short of bag items, as example.

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
            I'm sure the game has lasted more than six months
            Well, I'm here for about 2 years maybe, I started play this game after 3 days of born of server 19.

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
            I choose to react on your first 2 things

This argument has been posted over and over, and even tho I'm a light casher, it never bothers me that I'm unable to get certain items.
            Its just logic, if you don't contribute you won't be rewarded.

However I agree on things being a bit overpriced, thats easy to explain as well.
            Right now all obtainable items have a point where they are useless.

If things where cheaper, lots of players would reach max levels on things way to fast.
            I hope you'll understand that would destroy the game faster then making things cheaper.

In my opinon lots of servers would be less inactive if a Guildmaster would be able to comminicate better with his guildies.
            Right now all we have is a crappy guild chat, and a few lines to make announcements on the guildmenu.
            I notice myself explaining things about astrals, upcoming events, etc, only to see people disconnecting or refreshing halfway my explanation, or coming online halfway the explanation, which means i have to start over again.
            When that happens a few times, you just give up.

Many people would stick arround longer if we would have a small ingame forum, just to see who is online at certain time's to form teams, set dates for key runs, etc.
            Beside the game purpose, it would also strenghten the "guild community", for some among us the only reason to play (or to stay)
            Well, light casher and hard worker must be rewarded at least to keep fun in game and for cashers to have fun, but with gamble system its not funny at all, to see noobs have luck and get hades and apollo and rare items as example, while you buy like 100$ box and you not get any single item and you wont be able to exchange, so is it really funny? its just **** gamble, and I don't like idea to be so cheap, but no so expensive as well, I would like china version way, for exchange rate one of clear examples, or at least, how this game started, with fair balance between chasers and non cashers.

About guild, you know, what kept me play this game is my guild, I believe its the best managed guild and most organized over all guilds in our server, and we used to be like a family with relation with each others not a company, I have posted why I say that before, in Condor post about best guild leader.

But now, I have to look to my life after all, and my guild and server getting less ppl by time, more ppl quit and no ppl join, since server dead and all guilds losign players.

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
            the only reason this game can be dead is the lag.. people dun have patient with the lag..

i don't know if it's the server or the platform they using. this comp i using i top spec cos it's the same comp i use to do design and my internet runs on fiber.. everything else runs in tops speed except this.. sign..
            Well, servers I think are virtual not real, and not only lag from servers, flash driver is client and you run flash on ur computer, but what effect it and why another flash games work good and this lag so much is the quality of coding, as a developer I know that, as example I can find if number is prime or not with many ways, one of ways if number was 1,000,001 as example, most naive way is to loop 1 million times and in another way I can do only 497 loops.

Yes server issue, you can see that you get less lag when ppl sleeping, and flash issue that why your CPU almost burnout and RAM get filled fast.

Originally posted by windies95 View Post
            sever merge is double edged sword. players on weaker server fall outside of main events that they were doing well in.

then there is gb. i think this is r2's biggest cause of player loss and they probably dont know it. so many guilds turn on themselves when people cant participate.
            last server merge resulted in 3 strong guilds eventually merging. would have been 80+ serious players. Now on gb night we now cant fill all slot and other nights just 20ish at toa.
            Merge can be wrong idea only on so active servers, BUT its the only choice if server is dead, even if was look like will be hurt.
            IGN: TheVictor
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S19 - Desert Curses
            Class: Mage - level 80
            In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
            ------------------------------------------------------------
            Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
              You complain about not having more events and having too many events at once?

In some way, this helps players who don't cash hard to catch up with items and keep up with bigger spenders.
              Well, yes too many with silly rewards, they can simply double or add more rewards t another events, as example, tanks (btw most days I dont play it before you say don't play it), you get silly runes like around 35 max if you win and #1 and if you lose you get like 9 runes, in 25 minutes of hard play, is it a fair? no, while you get runes in jewelry hunt, and tok, why so many for same reward? just double rewards and cancel worthless things.

And yes I don't play so many events, Tanks, AP, BG, Circuit Quests, bounty things, what the logic to waste like 1 hour to get like 150-450 insignia ?? GB will give me 1K+ and tok spam inisignia, in less than 1 hour.

This is my point, for who want play hard he will fed up with so many things, specially if server dead and want to catch team and yelling in world chat daily for each events he want to make.
              IGN: TheVictor
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S19 - Desert Curses
              Class: Mage - level 80
              In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
              ------------------------------------------------------------
              Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
                I'm sure the game has lasted more than six months
                theres a video on the internet of the ceo of r2 games talking about their plans just before launching wartune and other games the took from china. ****** wartune blog has a link to it or http://www.gdcvault.com/play/1016417/-100-000-Whales-An

Comment

Originally posted by zerkk View Post
                  theres a video on the internet of the ceo of r2 games talking about their plans just before launching wartune and other games the took from china. ****** wartune blog has a link to it or http://www.gdcvault.com/play/1016417/-100-000-Whales-An
                  Catching the whale-cashers? Definitely a good vid to watch if it's that one. Shows you their priority.
                  Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

I think there are several issues this game is facing. With this many new servers opened, newer players will join newer servers and flock there instead of re-populating the older server, thus the older server dies quickly.
                    I think there should be a way not to overly populate the newer server and make use the spots of the older servers with less active people....

Comment

Working...
                    X