Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reasons that fasten Wartune death.

Hi

Evey game has its own rising and death, like any game you heard, what ever its type, and there are natural causes, like people getting bored from gaem, better popular replacement and so, BUT there is reasons that fire a death of game early and fasten it, as our Wartune, Following I write my points, I will keep my points clear without explanation so to keep them simple and not big story here, simply these points are:
    • No chance at all for free players or light cashers to get worth item like special mounts, ignoring these players sake from R2 is big mistake since its MMO game a community part is an important part to keep players !
    • And Game become so expensive.
    • Game become pay & gamble to win, not pay & play to win, like those chests that drop worth things like pets, mounts and so.
    • Old servers getting abounded from GM care and long time, without any merge to revive them.
    • A lot of bugs and very slow fixing for them, so they stack till make game sick, and sometimes players getting advantage over another.
    • A nerfs that done to new features or old features already exist, like troops defense, WB nerfs , Amethyst exchange rate, and so.
    • No community events like forum events to give a away some worth items and keep players have fun with this.
    • Patch release frequency and what come with these patches are in wrong time; late or early, make people getting bored and waste a lot of players time, this point maybe not clear so I'll explain it, as example I finished 2 level 70 set and make them legendary before level 80 set came out, in this time I lost my work efforts that I made to get the advantage of being higher level, so who was lower level catch up me, while I just was stand do "nothing" for a months, its example to explain.
    • Game now waste a lot of time with more events and old worthless or a low value events events still on.
    • People getting bored :P

Note: This is my "View" in my side for game, want to discuss that, maybe I'm wrong at all, so if you have another view share it with us, this why i post it in "Game Discussion" not a feedback forum.

AND this is my last thread I open refers to game experience and play, my next thread will be my good bye thread later next week.

Have a nice day.
    Thank you.
    Yes, this game dying faster.
    67.68%
    No, Its just your view.
    25.25%
    I have no idea at all
    7.07%
    Last edited by TheVictorious; 06-04-2014, 02:38 PM. Reason: corrections
    IGN: TheVictor
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S19 - Desert Curses
    Class: Mage - level 80
    In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Quitting game in 29th June 2014

the only reason is that they neglect player feedback and needs, customer care and support is non existent at all, bugs keep stacking, probably the only game that need compensation for another issue compensation.....well ye i agree with everything
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

lol 5 people agree
      Watch it be 500+ then ^)^

I...I love you like a love song baby...
      I.. I love you like a love song baby...
      I...I love you like a love song baby...
      And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
      :o:o:o:o

Comment

I can't take this thread seriously when it comes from the guy who spent like 4 or 5 months spamming the forum about Zebq being an R2 employee.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
          I can't take this thread seriously when it comes from the guy who spent like 4 or 5 months spamming the forum about Zebq being an R2 employee.
          Well, Zebq things is just weird , and I have brain to use, and ignore the logic about his is just silly, and not me only think thats true, as example he just came spent like tens of thousands of dollars for 2 months and disappeared again lol !!!!.

Anyway I'm don't talk about Zebq here, and I don't see any point from your reply, I even not spam about that, close that dead topic now, no Zebq these days, and I don't see relation to make this generalization on "my" posts, NO one always wrong and NO one always right.
          Last edited by TheVictorious; 06-04-2014, 03:00 PM.

Comment

i'm sick of the constant events.....and the servers i merged with last year badly need a merge people having several accounts either due to boredom,spying/trouble causing,or boosting server numbers
            ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

totally agree with u on everything, especially the <3 event every month and all the mods acting as if they cant do <3 and just continue to tell us to file a ticket
              Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 06-04-2014, 04:32 PM. Reason: Language

Comment

Originally posted by whyr2WHY View Post
                totally agree with u on everything, especially the <3 event every month and all the mods acting as if they cant do <3 and just continue to tell us to file a ticket
                the mods can relay the tickets but its up to the gm to look at the problems so they really cant do anything
                Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 06-04-2014, 04:32 PM. Reason: Quote Language

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
                  the mods can relay the tickets but its up to the gm to look at the problems so they really cant do anything
                  Yup, the problem is GM who design or modify game events or define way to deal with issues, and not forum moderators.

Comment

I agree on all the points, the good thing is the game is still in a good point to fix things and be saved, they can chose to farm players money now and kill the game or hear players and make the game fair and fun to keep getting profit in a long term.

I do not like complanings but i see this thread not as a complain but a point of view that may be shared and felt by many other players and gives the oportunty to size how many players thinks alike and show a strong prove to the devs about how the game is going form players point of view so in that way devs could make the change needed to avoid the game death.
                    Last edited by Linkoneusc; 06-04-2014, 03:51 PM.
                    R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                    Archer Linkoneusc
                    Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Theres alot to be added to this game yet. I used to be part of a rp/combat sim..everyone kept saying its dying, it will be gone soon, even once i was 1 of 3 people in the sim for 2 days...this was following a change in combat meter type..this sim is still going after 7 years..its actually quite busy again...So going by my own experience and seeing how changes do cause a drop in numbers...but they come back again..usually more than before, id say wartunes will be around for awhile yet.

Comment

I agree with all points, but you forget the most important thing

R2, or the developer, aim to get as much as money as possible. wartune is a product that's all. They don't care if it dies, soon as it dies they will get another game. They have absolutly no intention postphoning wartunes dead in any way. Personally i think p2w games are often dieing fast, faster than p2p or just normal f2p games.

We, the players, see it as a game. R2, the developers etc see it as a product.

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
                          Theres alot to be added to this game yet. I used to be part of a rp/combat sim..everyone kept saying its dying, it will be gone soon, even once i was 1 of 3 people in the sim for 2 days...this was following a change in combat meter type..this sim is still going after 7 years..its actually quite busy again...So going by my own experience and seeing how changes do cause a drop in numbers...but they come back again..usually more than before, id say wartunes will be around for awhile yet.
                          Yeah. I used to play another game and they changed their whole combat system. Players had to accept it or start their characters from scratch on a new server that was rolled back to the old system. Lots of players quit but comparing numbers now to a couple years ago, they still have a similar amount of players, maybe slightly slower, but the game is still strong.

edit: Just saying that no matter how many people quit, others will replace them.
                          Last edited by Whispir; 06-04-2014, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
                            Yeah. I used to play another game and they changed their whole combat system. Players had to accept it or start their characters from scratch on a new server that was rolled back to the old system. Lots of players quit but comparing numbers now to a couple years ago, they still have a similar amount of players, maybe slightly slower, but the game is still strong.

edit: Just saying that no matter how many people quit, others will replace them.
                            When you have new game or game on "beta" release its normal to this to happen, this is just so normal, or even if was not beta and was new publisher will not care about lose some new players, but when you have old game already with so many servers, its hurt if you lose most players quit, you have servers consume alot of money so I doubt that publisher will gamble again and wait players come back or get replacement.

Comment

People come and people go,simple as that.If you quit,your friends quit or your entire server quits that dosn't mean the game is dying.

The game will not die,it has to many players on a lot of dif. publishers.Wartune still has a lot of years to come in front off it.

As long as they keep the publicity up and they update it with new things it still be here

Comment

Working...
                              X