Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skytrail boss 2-5 (dark) what BR needed to beat it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skytrail boss 2-5 (dark) what BR needed to beat it?

Been stuck here for some time. anyone have a rough idea what BR needed to beat it? (dark knight boss)? I have pretty good dark resist also. This is the second dark boss not the first. edit wont let me edit title.

I edited your title: I hope that's ok?

I have no idea as I can't beat it with ~110K. :/
    | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
    | | | |

Comment

Beat it @ 100k br, as a mage. 17k br Gaia, 32 dark resistance, 5k crit.

Not a fluke; i've beaten it again since, and come close a number of times.
      Mage
      L80 DSW
      IMDE

Comment

sure ty for the title edit.. ahh im at 82k br and can bearly get it to 3X somtimes a little lower.

Comment

From what I've seen, anyone who has blue hades or purple anything else, or if they've passed necro 15.
          I heard sky trail has same difficulty with necro, i havent seen anyone passed stage 4-0.
          [morfinnor]
          Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by R257181881 View Post
            Been stuck here for some time. anyone have a rough idea what BR needed to beat it? (dark knight boss)? I have pretty good dark resist also. This is the second dark boss not the first. edit wont let me edit title.
            For what i know is, if your an archer it will be much easier than any other class...

im a mage standing at 100k..ish br and cant pass 2-5 only able to take 1bar and a half currently.
            also i know an archer thats around my br and is on 2-6(must of been a fluke)
            300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
            MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Please suggest how to kill Level 2 Boss 5 in sky trail

My BR is 126K and Patak is 35000 with gaia and HP is 112K (gaia) and my level is 79 - Even after Class war i was potted my BR was 135K still was not able to kill it,
              i have 2 star blue gaia level 79, 5 star blue Iris , and 3 star blue amazon queen , and a blue 1 star apollo (level - 71)

Class Knight

I'm stuck on sky trail Level 2 boss 5 No matter what i do i can't beat that. Even Archers and Mages weaker than me (110K, 112K ) have cleared it but knights at my br are stuck there any idea how to kill that. as we don't have slow down skill. (or have to wait till advance skill to come and then clear the stage)
              '
              Please help

Comment

archer pass 2-5 with a lower BR than you, that's normal, but I really don't think mage really take an advantage

126K should be able to kill it...at least for me

I am using crit set tho, I don't know what is your build (EWD or crit)

if EWD may lack of dmg
                SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                IGN: Kimwong
                CLASS: Knight
                PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

archer :100K as they have DF
                  mage/knight: ~120K, mage can be lower if you have luck on thunderer speed reduction

but more important is actually your sylph, a 110K player with 40K sylph surely easier than a player 120K with 20K sylph

Comment

my lvl 69 95k br mage got through it easy albeit with troops, and my lvl 69 89k br knight didnt have major issues there either. only had to buff with her for lvl 10

Comment

yeah its hard for your BR to beat it. you need to slow him down maybe with Mire rune or dono, or wait for advance set to come, yeah you'll lose 4 horn per day and by the time advance skill comes you might missed 600 Horns and that might gave you 550-650 Mahra for sure,

Again Halo !! Long live the great Proficient Ciy, I know they have all the latest update till 70's Troop, Sylph Gear and all latest thing,but they are slowing it down pff dono why they doing it.

PROFICIENT CITY PEOPLE ARE QUITTING THE GAME !!!!!!! DO SOMETHING AND DON"T MAKE IT A PIT HOLE OF MONEY . PEOPLE LOVE THIS GAME LET THEM ENJOY
                      Last edited by jamesbacmon; 06-04-2014, 11:28 PM.
                      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Was that the dude who puts on reflect every 2 rounds?

You have to attack when reflect is off and do support skills when it's on. Start out raged/sylphed up. Try a crit build and hope you get lucky with some hits.
                        Took a few tries to get the timings down and figure out what skills to use at what point...just try to kill the dude before he gets that massive buff.

If you are still having trouble...aim for a purge rune in one of the next hot events and de-buff him once he gets that big attack ready.
                        Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

No thats level 1.5.

2.5 requires 30k br more then 2.4 for some reason.

Comment

Ah, yeah. Can't beat that dude. Yet
                            Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Originally posted by zerkk View Post
                              my lvl 69 95k br mage got through it easy albeit with troops, and my lvl 69 89k br knight didnt have major issues there either. only had to buff with her for lvl 10
                              ...89K? we are talking about 2-5 not 1-5

Comment

Working...
                              X