Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skytrail boss 2-5 (dark) what BR needed to beat it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    go to see 2-10 before you write that

even archer 140K need some strategy to pass it, mage/knight? without 160K+ don't dream about it
    I'm 123k mage. A few times, I were 1 hit from killing 2-10. Still haven't got it. Right before my final hit, she used that strongest attack which deals me 120kish dmg.
    I have Hades, -36 light res, 110 RES reduction.

Comment

Originally posted by Asceti View Post
      Lmao. With 140k, you could probably beat 2 - 10.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]89886[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]89887[/ATTACH]

Some luck with thunderer, some luck with criticals, and bingo!
      No way you could beat that look at your pdef!

Comment

Originally posted by Asceti View Post
        Lmao. With 140k, you could probably beat 2 - 10.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]89886[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]89887[/ATTACH]

Some luck with thunderer, some luck with criticals, and bingo!
        I am really surprised u passed 2-5 with 100k br as a mage. My 95k archer could just reduce him to 60% hp on last bar ......and the boss hits very hard...he kill each of my tropps in two turns and i have higher pdef and hp than u.....congrats u got a nice strategy
        IGN : ARKANTOS
        CLASS : ARCHER
        SERVER : KABAM S1 (US WEST)

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonlord15 View Post
          I am really surprised u passed 2-5 with 100k br as a mage. My 95k archer could just reduce him to 60% hp on last bar ......and the boss hits very hard...he kill each of my tropps in two turns and i have higher pdef and hp than u.....congrats u got a nice strategy
          Im sorry but with dark resistance only 32 and also 15k pdef there is no way you have beaten it. There must be something you arent telling us, if it true that you have beaten it. Cannot be strategy!! Needs at least 115k for an archer to do!

Comment

yeah im uing a purple hades on it and have 112 k br knight and i cant take the stupid thing... do even worse with purple gaia and iris on it though

our realm has like 10 ppl over 100k br now and the only one who can take it is the super mage
            s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
            Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
              Im sorry but with dark resistance only 32 and also 15k pdef there is no way you have beaten it. There must be something you arent telling us, if it true that you have beaten it. Cannot be strategy!! Needs at least 115k for an archer to do!
              110k archers can clear it as well. I cleared it with 116k BR (mage), Apollo and a little bit of luck with Thunds.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Beating Sky Trail 2-5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	217.8 KB
ID:	1688751

Had about 114k or so with buffs from after CW, pots were expiring as I started fight.

Comment

Originally posted by R21403737 View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]89975[/ATTACH]

Had about 114k or so with buffs from after CW, pots were expiring as I started fight.
                  huh you stuck at 2-6? =_=
                  SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                  IGN: Kimwong
                  CLASS: Knight
                  PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                  BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                  Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                    110k archers can clear it as well. I cleared it with 116k BR (mage), Apollo and a little bit of luck with Thunds.
                    I see, i just find that really hard to believe, you beating it with that br i mean.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
                      I see, i just find that really hard to believe, you beating it with that br i mean.
                      116K is possible with luck of speed reduction

Comment

huh you stuck at 2-6? =_=
                        Out of attempts for the day

Comment

2-5 is a similar c-blocker like Lv 15 Necro. Won't be able to beat both within the next 2 months or so (Knight).

Comment

Originally posted by Atombender View Post
                            2-5 is a similar c-blocker like Lv 15 Necro. Won't be able to beat both within the next 2 months or so (Knight).
                            My friend knight with Gaia beat it with 125kish BR. There is also another knight 135k BR who can't pass it yet. He has some nice atk, loaaaaads of HP, 40k BR Apollo, but he has 2k crit and Determination lvl. 5. It's funny to see him raging about that little dmg he deals

Btw. it may be a coincidence, but the most noobish players I met in this game were knights :P

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                              My friend knight with Gaia beat it with 125kish BR. There is also another knight 135k BR who can't pass it yet. He has some nice atk, loaaaaads of HP, 40k BR Apollo, but he has 2k crit and Determination lvl. 5. It's funny to see him raging about that little dmg he deals

Btw. it may be a coincidence, but the most noobish players I met in this game were knights :P
                              bias!

btw 2000 crit only work for WB, if he use EWD should be able to pass =_=

EDIT: stuck at 2-10, no hades/apollo/mire T_T

Comment

btw 2000 crit only work for WB, if he use EWD should be able to pass =_=
                                Of course he would. We tried to explain that to him, but he's not eager to changing to WD build or getting more crit
                                And then he keeps walking around and raging about not being able to kill the boss that 10-20k lower people do

Comment

Working...
                                X