Will Class Wars be broken

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Class Wars be broken

Another maintenance the day of class wars? Another chance for them to ignore 15 hours of tickets about bugs and find out they broke class wars yet again?

What do you think...will class wars work this time?
    Yes
    77.78%
    No. Somehow maintenance actually fixed something correctly.
    22.22%
    Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Definitely not gonna pot this time until after a few matches, lol. I doubt it'll be fixed (imho a CW at the start and end of the month seems like mission impossible already) so they'll prolly "fix" it all the way until the "normal" CW week at the end of the month. Though we'll see soon enough anyways.

Comment

Who Cares?

If you are not a hacker you have no chance in class wars, so who cares if it works. I have played for a year, spent money on the game have built a solid mage, and currently have 140k br. Most of the the people who beat me in class wars have played less time, spent less money, have orange sylphs full level 10 astrals, and level 8 stables, every mount,maxed runes, maxed enlightment for troops..... Then no compensation for failed cw..... So who cares, i will spend nothing, try it, and get what glory chyrstals i can. I can't afford to compete with the hackers anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Counterpunch View Post
        If you are not a hacker you have no chance in class wars, so who cares if it works. I have played for a year, spent money on the game have built a solid mage, and currently have 140k br. Most of the the people who beat me in class wars have played less time, spent less money, have orange sylphs full level 10 astrals, and level 8 stables, every mount,maxed runes, maxed enlightment for troops..... Then no compensation for failed cw..... So who cares, i will spend nothing, try it, and get what glory chyrstals i can. I can't afford to compete with the hackers anymore
        I just want the chance to lose to Annerose this month.
        And despite the fact that we know we won't win it...(3 people excluded)...it is the most exciting event on a monthly basis aside from when you get the repetitive spawn camper to cry about how he is innocent and he deserves to be left alone. Then change his story. Then swear and cry more. Then have 15 people making fun of him. I love that part of the game.
        Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Originally posted by Counterpunch View Post
          I`m curious.. what does "hacker" means for you ?
          Player: sunshinε
          Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
          Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
          Level: 80
          Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

He works at a CC company, so thats how he knows they didnt spend more.

Or he just doesnt know what to spend on, and has 10 lvl 10 clothes in his inventory.

Comment

I don't think class wars will be broken again today, since we've all been able to have access to cross server events.

Comment

Working...
              X