Br/ bg limitations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Br/ bg limitations

as we can see with the new servers pushing out, they are giving rewards for hitting specific lvls in a set ammt of time. unlike in the past you can quickly gain items and lvls with this new addition. Combined with daily login and checkin bonus. Anyways the main issue here is br campers. although I understand the need to appeal to us free players things are getting a bit out of hand. we have 60k br in a 40 bg. we fight 30k br in 30 bg. its just really rough and a bad aspect. hopefully we can find more of a tipping point to further push these higher br players to lvl instead of letting them camp and potentially drive a portion of your playerbase out.

but they do? XP in most events now....
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

yes there are but all you have to do is avoid clicking the green quests (so you dont turn in) this is how players camp. its smart maximizing academy but 4 months later in a low gb killing everyone without a challenge. how is that appealing or fun?

Comment

bg is not for challenges or fun whatsoever, class war is, bg is for farming - carts, shards, honor, kills for title. Level and move on to the next bracket
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

oh exactly but we have a new wave farming crusader even at the first accessible levels of bg. Carting is definatly the goal and I dont mind a challenge but there is no vs these players. cashers we can all beat but farmers zzzz

Comment

Remember when I started the game and the biggest casher-camper I met was DaMagic, lvl. 49 with 43k BR, having all mounts which were obtainable those days.

Generally, I see only 2 reasons for camping - work a bit on your honor or gain enough BR to be able to do higher lvl. MPD.

The problem in BG is not the system, but the people. Same with lvl. 80 BG where the Resource Officcer is dead for half of the BG duration.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
              The problem in BG is not the system, but the people. Same with lvl. 80 BG where the Resource Officcer is dead for half of the BG duration.
              exactly! I have spoken to several players that will spend 7 months on the same lvl. on the norm they are not carting but camping the whole field

Comment

i camp so i can do my mpd by myself.
                if you have problem with camper, you can do the same thing.
                campers sacrifice a lot of event rewards to camp, so you have your advantage of getting better stuff in less time.

Comment

Originally posted by Arucard1 View Post
                  if you have problem with camper, you can do the same thing.
                  campers sacrifice a lot of event rewards to camp, so you have your advantage of getting better stuff in less time.
                  Agreed, it is a choice and everyone can also do the same. Besides, leveling fast has disadvantage so is level camping, example is the one you mentioned. But just few campers have complained about them not getting rewards that has exp, I see more whiners a lot of times about the br in bg/arena, camping players etc.
                  Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

Working...
                  X