Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red Rose Exchange - What will you Take ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This event you can easily get around 300 roses, with making 16 L5 gems, and 4 L6 gems, and 1 L7 gem.

Originally posted by dackdoid View Post
    Nothing since the actual real cost in money is too much, spending $500 on this **** isn't worth it!
    You obviously havent spent a penny on these packs. Spend $78 on 200 boxes, you get the wings guarenteed. Whether they drop, or the number of roses gotten should be around 480-530. This is by far the cheapest special wings they have done (for exception of miniwings/goldenapollowings).

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
      And good luck charms like in the old events
      I can only recall one event that gave good luck charms...but you can get more than you need from tailor events, though that does take a while.

I plan on getting all sep (my slyph kinda sucks). Pick up the clothes from the sale pack in a few weeks/month. Or not at all...6 str/int/arm isn't a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
        Finally you guys are admitting i'm right :P
        well.... i like the thread

anyways i would probably choose whips or the robes seeing how it covers up most of my body
        300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
        MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

I'm going to go for the robe and dump the rest of the roses elsewhere. Where they go will depend on my need

Comment

Working...
          X