Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

No Mahra in this event :( Hope to see them in hidden event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • No Mahra in this event :( Hope to see them in hidden event

    This Gem event gave me 2K SC and i have total 4K SC and got 720 Whips from this Gem Event and have now 1200 total whip

    Plz give us Mahra in these event like you did last time in SC pls do that for Whip too need some mahra

    100 SC for 1 Mahra
    10 Whips for 1 Mahra

    or so
    Mahra is being vanished from events lately
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

  • #2
    Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
    This Gem event gave me 2K SC and i have total 4K SC and got 720 Whips from this Gem Event and have now 1200 total whip

    Plz give us Mahra in these event like you did last time in SC pls do that for Whip too need some mahra

    100 SC for 1 Mahra
    10 Whips for 1 Mahra

    or so
    Mahra is being vanished from events lately

    Father's Day - Sylph Arena

    Duration: 6/12 – 6/18 23:59 (Server Time)

    Servers:
    R2Games: S1 – S478
    Kabam: S1 – S93
    Armor: S1 – S8
    Description: Participate in the Sylph Arena 5 times and be rewarded.

    Rewards:
    100,000 EXP
    Sylph EXP Scroll x5
    Sylph Sepulcrum x5
    Mahra x5
    Red Rose x5

    Note: This quest may be completed once per day.

    That's 30 mahra for free.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
      Father's Day - Sylph Arena

      Duration: 6/12 – 6/18 23:59 (Server Time)

      Servers:
      R2Games: S1 – S478
      Kabam: S1 – S93
      Armor: S1 – S8
      Description: Participate in the Sylph Arena 5 times and be rewarded.

      Rewards:
      100,000 EXP
      Sylph EXP Scroll x5
      Sylph Sepulcrum x5
      Mahra x5
      Red Rose x5

      Note: This quest may be completed once per day.

      That's 30 mahra for free.
      35 actually if we do it before the reset ... so I say it's the most awesome event package we had in a long time !
      Last edited by xtraznix; 06-05-2014, 10:03 AM.
      *********************************

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by xtraznix View Post
        so I say it's the most awesome event package we had in a long time !
        sadly, there will be someone who will complain about the events as always.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

        Comment


        • #5
          Didn't we have mahra during last 2 unlimited SC events?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by xtraznix View Post
            35 actually if we do it before the reset ... so I say it's the most awesome event package we had in a long time !
            It is 40 if done before reset. Duration of event is 7 days.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
              It is 40 if done before reset. Duration of event is 7 days.
              I guess you are right good sir, even better, 40 FREE Mahras + 40 FREE Sepulcrums + 40 FREE Exp Scroll ... and this is just 1 event out of many. The rewards are simply awesome. The SCs, the Gem Packs, the Whips ... the Login Bonuses ... amazing !

              We even have a fishing event !
              *********************************

              Comment


              • #8
                I got to admit, I like this Father's Day events.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                  This Gem event gave me 2K SC and i have total 4K SC and got 720 Whips from this Gem Event and have now 1200 total whip

                  Plz give us Mahra in these event like you did last time in SC pls do that for Whip too need some mahra

                  100 SC for 1 Mahra
                  10 Whips for 1 Mahra

                  or so
                  Mahra is being vanished from events lately
                  oi vey, 1 single event without mahras and the Cupcake on the forums has to post.
                  Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 09-22-2014, 10:10 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Those events are awesome! Ones of the best we've had for months.
                    Wish I was able to do cross server arena.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X