Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Bug gem event 2014 ~mod replied~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bug gem event 2014 ~mod replied~

    Hey im here for report one bug today i make one gem lvl 5 i go for reward and nothing :

  • #2
    What server are you on? Did you refresh and still unable to collect? Have you created a ticket?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
      What server are you on? Did you refresh and still unable to collect? Have you created a ticket?

      S347 and i make refresh and nothing
      and no i no make ticket

      Comment


      • #4
        If you can please create a ticket, so that the team can determine first that you did make a gem, and when it was made, it's difficult to determine a bug event without some checking around. You can post ticket number here and I will relay.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
          If you can please create a ticket, so that the team can determine first that you did make a gem, and when it was made, it's difficult to determine a bug event without some checking around. You can post ticket number here and I will relay.
          my case # is 112159

          Comment


          • #6
            Is no bug in gem events.

            Click image for larger version

Name:	taggen.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	272.9 KB
ID:	1688725
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
              Is no bug in gem events.

              [ATTACH=CONFIG]89909[/ATTACH]

              look my photos k ... have and data and time and same text in chat no is fake

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by TobitoR2 View Post
                look my photos k ... have and data and time and same text in chat no is fake
                There is no indication you synthesized the gem during the event. For all we know, you already had that gem in your inventory. When you synthesize a gem, this message (where X is the gem level and YYYYYY is the gem type) appears in chat:
                "[Info] Received Lvl. X YYYYYY Gemx1"

                That message appears nowhere in either of your screenshots.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                  Is no bug in gem events.

                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]89909[/ATTACH]
                  is.......is that photoshop?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by whyr2WHY View Post
                    is.......is that photoshop?
                    90% photoshop
                    10% truth

                    no idea which one is it


                    However, we do know that

                    Level 5 Gem: Mount Training Whip x50, Soul Crystal x150, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x1, Red Rose x1
                    Level 6 Gem: Mount Training Whip x100, Soul Crystal x250, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x2, Red Rose x2
                    Level 7 Gem: Mount Training Whip x200, Soul Crystal x500, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x5, Red Rose x5
                    Level 8 Gem: Mount Training Whip x400, Soul Crystal x1000, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x10, Red Rose x10
                    This means crafting a level 8 gem from level 4 gem gives you
                    4 x lv.4 = 1 x lv.5 gem
                    4 x lv.5 = 1 x lv.6 gem
                    4 x lv.6 = 1 x lv.7 gem
                    3 x lv.7 = 1 x lv.8 gem

                    with that, it's
                    1 x lv.8 gem = 3 x lv.7 gem = 12 lv.6 gem = 48 lv.5 gem

                    =

                    400 whip + 600 whip + 1200 whip + 2400 whip = 3600 whip = 3 stack and 600 whip

                    Now... to get a full page of 56 slots / 3 = 18

                    This means you need to synth around 15~18 level 8 gems.
                    Last edited by anichaos; 06-05-2014, 12:41 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      So she is wating for a MTW event with items to the exchage event or she is too late for fools day event.
                      R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                      Archer Linkoneusc
                      Legion Guild

                      1+1=3

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                        90% photoshop
                        10% truth

                        no idea which one is it



                        bud joke with photoshop and truk


                        However, we do know that



                        This means crafting a level 8 gem from level 4 gem gives you
                        4 x lv.4 = 1 x lv.5 gem
                        4 x lv.5 = 1 x lv.6 gem
                        4 x lv.6 = 1 x lv.7 gem
                        3 x lv.7 = 1 x lv.8 gem

                        with that, it's
                        1 x lv.8 gem = 3 x lv.7 gem = 12 lv.6 gem = 48 lv.5 gem

                        =

                        400 whip + 600 whip + 1200 whip + 2400 whip = 3600 whip = 3 stack and 600 whip

                        Now... to get a full page of 56 slots / 3 = 18

                        This means you need to synth around 15~18 level 8 gems.
                        pff for one lvl 5 make photoshop really .... is true i make one gem mdef lvl 5 and no work reward ... no is photoshop and bla bla [.lying if I wanted to deal with a gem lvl 7 8 / daca vroiam sa va mint o faceam cu un gem lvl 7 8(in romana) ]

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                          90% photoshop
                          10% truth

                          no idea which one is it


                          However, we do know that



                          This means crafting a level 8 gem from level 4 gem gives you
                          4 x lv.4 = 1 x lv.5 gem
                          4 x lv.5 = 1 x lv.6 gem
                          4 x lv.6 = 1 x lv.7 gem
                          3 x lv.7 = 1 x lv.8 gem

                          with that, it's
                          1 x lv.8 gem = 3 x lv.7 gem = 12 lv.6 gem = 48 lv.5 gem

                          =

                          400 whip + 600 whip + 1200 whip + 2400 whip = 3600 whip = 3 stack and 600 whip

                          Now... to get a full page of 56 slots / 3 = 18

                          This means you need to synth around 15~18 level 8 gems.
                          OR....
                          she might have just cashed like there's no tomorrow and saved all her whips and is now showing off. BUt your theory could be right too

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by whyr2WHY View Post
                            OR....
                            she might have just cashed like there's no tomorrow and saved all her whips and is now showing off. BUt your theory could be right too
                            im leaning toward photoshop since the border of the whip's icons didnt aligned perfectly. look at the bottom right, the gap is clearly closer than other's gaps.
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                              im leaning toward photoshop since the border of the whip's icons didnt aligned perfectly. look at the bottom right, the gap is clearly closer than other's gaps.



                              1 what ??? and 2 no is photoshop kidd shut ** up with u aligned and etc .... r2 steal my rewards ....

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X