Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R2 Game Best strategy with Crystaloyds in Arena Shop !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2lordhokage View Post
    i like this guy already, yeah non casher are pretty weak, need more competition, i'm so weak myself, this is our only way out, no fun in competition if the opponent just need to spend balens , need some efforts i guess
    there is no, never been and never will be competition between cashers and free players
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by MODOK354847 View Post
      i thought we get our stuff from the chinese version and they don't have loids in arena shop.
      This is the English version of Wartune. A-lot of things might be a lot different.

Comment

You know what would have been better than Crystalloid in Arena Shop?

Refine Crystals

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          You know what would have been better than Crystalloid in Arena Shop?

Refine Crystals
          Hehe. Totally agree with that

Comment

Originally posted by jonastx View Post
            -_- 40 insig x 1600 loids= 64000 insig....revise your math lol
            Since the gear shards take up 100k, the total is 164k.

Imo you dont need to buy them, the MPD nm drops give an equal ammount of the stuff you need, 1600 stones and 1600 loids.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
              This is the English version of Wartune. A-lot of things might be a lot different.
              That's too bad they got some really nice stuff and i was hoping we will get them by time
              Name:MODOKâ„¢
              Class:Archer
              Server:Kabam s28(West)
              Guild:CritRime
              Level:Advanced 80
              BR(MAX):1.6 mil
              Honor Rank:Sky Dragon Knight

Comment

Originally posted by MODOK354847 View Post
                That's too bad they got some really nice stuff and i was hoping we will get them by time
                I'm sure most of the things that are worth it, will be coming to the English servers of Wartune. I don't really have much information on this, but this is what I've heard people say of.

Comment

I'm sure most of the things that are worth it, will be coming to the English servers of Wartune. I don't really have much information on this, but this is what I've heard people say of.
                  You mean most of the things that gives R2 more money.

Else... *points at AH*

Comment

shards will be in guild shop upcoming updates... r2 working on u guys to get lvl 80 fast. u dont see the exp bounce thy give in events. a huge update coming need more stronger players.
                    wartune2 good things mostly for lvl 80 guys. so hurry up and lvl. and take the advantage of the loids.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                      Last time I checked complete set took 100k insignia?
                      Besides, whats the point of buying loids when you dont have the stones to make the gear legend.
                      Well you can buy stones from guild shop ...might take awhile and alot of gold, but theres some good campers out there.

Comment

Since you need a whole lot of insig (100k total) to make the 70 set legend, and since 60 legend set > 70 normal set, I expect an influx of whining about NOT ENOUGH INSIGS!!! R2 YOU LET ME BUY LOIDS NOW I HAVE NO INSIGS!!! to be the next complaint. If you want to make a 70 legend set on insig alone you need 164,000 insignia. The you run into the prob of legendary stones.

My gripe about loids being in the shop! Why so much insig for them? I was hoping for a better use of useless insig, but the insig per gold ratio is the same! You DID NOTHING FOR ME R2, I GET THE SAME GOLD FROM BUYING EXP BOOKS AS LOIDS. *Shakes fist hard in the air*

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
                          Well you can buy stones from guild shop ...might take awhile and alot of gold, but theres some good campers out there.
                          "Good campers" is an oxymoron, and buying stones from guild shop is a terrible investment. Trust me, I did it for a few months while working on 60 set. Big mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                            You mean most of the things that gives R2 more money.

Else... *points at AH*
                            R2 decides what patch notes will be in the English servers of Wartune. It's not our business to discuss the financial aspect of it.

Comment

R2 decides what patch notes will be in the English servers of Wartune. It's not our business to discuss the financial aspect of it.
                              exactly, so being it "worth it" doesn't matter.

R2 always places Money > Community benefits.

BTW, R2 don't really get to decide, Proficient City does. (AH was Proficient City's decision, R2 couldn't lift a finger)

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
                                Since the stones and loids drop in equal ammounts, there's no need to buy stones or loids, eventually you complete the set , so why waste insignia or gold?
                                You'll need al the insignia for shards anyway

Oh, there's no such thing as a good camper.

Comment

Working...
                                X