Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R2 Game Best strategy with Crystaloyds in Arena Shop !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daunapu
    replied
    Originally posted by 2lordhokage View Post
    i like this guy already, yeah non casher are pretty weak, need more competition, i'm so weak myself, this is our only way out, no fun in competition if the opponent just need to spend balens , need some efforts i guess
    there is no, never been and never will be competition between cashers and free players

Leave a comment:

• jonastx
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    this patch is to stop making people quit,well done r2 but 64k ins for 70 set...164k in total T_T
    -_- 40 insig x 1600 loids= 64000 insig....revise your math lol

Leave a comment:

• MODOK354847
    replied
    i thought we get our stuff from the chinese version and they don't have loids in arena shop.

Leave a comment:

• 2lordhokage
    replied
    Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
    I'm a cashier and I am happy with this new patch, which of course means other cashiers should not be angry with this as well. Non-cashiers are really weak in the game while cashiers aren't. This patch is really good and has helped alot of non-cashiers.
    i like this guy already, yeah non casher are pretty weak, need more competition, i'm so weak myself, this is our only way out, no fun in competition if the opponent just need to spend balens , need some efforts i guess

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    It's only normal for a game, when it adds more and more stuff, to make the old stuff accessible to all players, otherwise the casual (or in this case non-cashers to very light and light cashers) players would simply quit due to the clear disadvantage. You might want to take into consideration that there are new servers and new players that will NEVER get a decent chance of catching up if it would take them months to complete just 1 set.
    C'est la vie.

Leave a comment:

• R231224606
    replied
    I agree with halo and albert

Leave a comment:

• Alberteiny
    replied
    I'm a cashier and I am happy with this new patch, which of course means other cashiers should not be angry with this as well. Non-cashiers are really weak in the game while cashiers aren't. This patch is really good and has helped alot of non-cashiers.

Leave a comment:

• halobrakin
    replied
    why complain 10 loids for 700 baleens lol u are nuts to spend almost 10$ for that when u can get it in mpd daily, besides some people hoarder the insignia in their vaults having thousands and millions. Had 57k insignia and got 4 normal 50 set and made it to legend in 1 day lol thanks to r2 for that.but don't worry free users had hell for years while the cashers were making their dream come true. Quit for the ones who are jealous nobody cares as long as the free users are happy I am okay with that.

Leave a comment:

• 2lordhokage
    replied
    that guy is loose or something, everyone is happy about getting the 70 set faster, i too farm for quit sometimes, but it's gona take almost a year to get full 70 set, it's something to be happy about or he likes to wait for a year, waste time everyday and spend balens on loids too, lose his cupcakes or something, 400 for 1 equipment, 10 loids, how many, that's 40 days for 1 equipment without legend, i'm just curious how many loids did he buy, cause they come out pretty expensive, people rather farm and spend balens on box, it's rare for people to spend on loids which you can farm everyday.

Leave a comment:

• soloist21
    replied
    only thing we have to worry about is getting lvl 70leg stones which is still long.....

but yeah knowing we can make the 70piece faster than usual is nice also.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    this patch is to stop making people quit,well done r2 but 64k ins for 70 set...164k in total T_T

Leave a comment:

• Alberteiny
    replied
    This patch is okay to the non cashiers. I've cashed to get loids and I am certainly not feeling bad about it. If you need a re-fund as to how much you spent on getting the loids, Well you won't be getting any re-funds.

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Last time I checked complete set took 100k insignia?
    Besides, whats the point of buying loids when you dont have the stones to make the gear legend.

Leave a comment:

• benoooo
    replied
    Stupid ??? Oo
    Maybe learn to read before...

point 1 : i never buy loyds with balens ! ( read : just a BIG LOL for people have spend balends ) not me .... BUT THINK ABOUT PPL SPEND BALENS TO GET LOYDS TO GET 1st LVL70 set on their server !
    point 2 : YES i have spent a lot of time to get my lvl 70 set ( we are 3 on my server to get it ) and now in two weeks you can get 1 lvl 70 gear ! in two month the full set !
    point 3 : Why you speak about Legendary set ???? For DMG you just need Legendary weap, not the full set !
    point 4 : Lot of people leave this game because of lot of marketing / update mistake by r2
    point 5 : Shut Up, When you begin thread by you are "stupid"

Leave a comment:

• jonastx
    replied
    are you stupid or smth?!

point 1. dont blame on r2 or anyone else for marketing loids except yourself, stupid enough to use balens on items that can be obtained with time and patient! come up with good statement before pointing fingers on someone in generall so you dont look very stupid (personal advise).
    point 2. so what? just because you spent alot of time to get 70 set means the other have to do same? do you know the word progress, or you are just retarded with limited mind?
    point 3. explain me how is that you are screwed? from all i know, for starters still requires 64000 insignas and 1600 leg stones for full 70 set, not easy to get them as you think it is and even if they buy the loids, they still need to run MPD just as same as yours to make it leg, and/or buy 5 x day from guild.
    point 4. I leave this game or I quit or what so ever.... no one force you to play or pay, you would leave the game for you, not for us or the devs, make sure you understand that.

(p.s, I already posses full set 70 before the update)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X