Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R2 Game Best strategy with Crystaloyds in Arena Shop !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What R2 is getting crazy loids in arena shop, this game is going down.

Comment

hmmm Nothing wrong with this, idc if soon wud be add summoner on MPD70+ who care?
      note: naw im using 4x lv80 n 4x lv70

Comment

Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
        What R2 is getting crazy loids in arena shop, this game is going down.
        This has really helped a lot of non cash players out there. With this being able to help, that means R2 isn't going down

Comment

the cashers who bought loids for a few thousand balens are angry now eh? r2 knows the cashers will cash regardless, but they have to keep the prey animals alive for the ecosystem to work

Comment

Originally posted by MODOK354847 View Post
            i thought we get our stuff from the chinese version and they don't have loids in arena shop.
            we do and we don't... anichaos knows!!!

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            exactly, so being it "worth it" doesn't matter.

R2 always places Money > Community benefits.

BTW, R2 don't really get to decide, Proficient City does. (AH was Proficient City's decision, R2 couldn't lift a finger)
            Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
            Since the stones and loids drop in equal ammounts, there's no need to buy stones or loids, eventually you complete the set , so why waste insignia or gold?
            You'll need al the insignia for shards anyway

Oh, there's no such thing as a good camper.
            i know the cript tokens are the real issue after you gat all the leg stones and loids needed, yet there are more than one point on making your leg gear faster, more if you are still using a PvP set at lvl60.

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
            the cashers who bought loids for a few thousand balens are angry now eh? r2 knows the cashers will cash regardless, but they have to keep the prey animals alive for the ecosystem to work
            I do not see spender losing their advantage, they will only lose it if they stay in the place they are, so guyz, take a cup of wisky and keep walking.

And i do not see me as a prey animal, i can beat a lot of spenders that has spended way more than me, what i've spended is nothing in comparizon, that only spender i can't beat are the one who do smart spending and smart playing and NM spenders, those are few and i can asure you they do not complain like babys about this cuz they are smart enogh to figure out how to get more advantage from smart playing and lot ot more cash too... lol.

I'm happy for having loids in arena, im making my lvl60 faster, i will still have to farm mpd for the leg stone for the jewels and rings, i know i'm gonna get loids that i do not need, i can find what to do with them.
            R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
            Archer Linkoneusc
            Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Not sure why anyone is complaining. Are people assuming that L70 set a year ago has the same value as L70 today? You pay to get your hands on gear when it is first released. You know that as the game progresses, they make it easier to get these items. This concept has never changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
                Not sure why anyone is complaining. Are people assuming that L70 set a year ago has the same value as L70 today? You pay to get your hands on gear when it is first released. You know that as the game progresses, they make it easier to get these items. This concept has never changed.
                Totaly agree, i like this simplier point of view.
                R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                Archer Linkoneusc
                Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

I think this is a good desicion...
                  I've farmed the 50, 60,70 and now im busy with 80 set.

Do i think its unfair?
                  No, it gives ppl the option not to spend hours more in a game. You can ditch mp if you dont have enough time and get the set still in a reasonable time.
                  The game is, imo, more focussing on higher level stuff. So you need to gear up faster to reach that content. This move makes it easier for that too happen.

do i think ppl will get their sets faster? actually not a lot. for 70 set you need 100k insig to make it legend, now you can add another 64k ive read here above to get loids. so 164k total. I've seen lots of guildies struggling with the insig part and not really the loids or legend stones. Besides you get the loids and legend stones needed at the same time. So its not needed to get loids. Campers have it a bit easier to camp now, no mp, but still the loids. Which may cause ppl to whine about bg and/or arena more than they do now.

I did hoped that the loids would give more gold per insig than exp books, but they are all equally priced per insig (mean r2:P)

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
                    Cash players are now stronger than non cash players in terms of battle rating. The game is supposed to make event(s) that favor non cash players and cash players too. This patch note referring to how crystalloids are being purchased in the arena shop shouldn't be a problem to cash players. I've cashed to get my seventy(70) equipments and I still don't have any problem with it including this patch in particular. There are many cash players out there that will also benefit from this patch as well.
                    Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
                    Totaly agree, i like this simplier point of view.
                    Nice Point.
                    Last edited by Alberteiny; 06-07-2014, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
                      Cash players are now stronger than non cash players in terms of battle rating. The game is supposed to make event(s) that favor non cash players and cash players too. This patch note referring to how crystalloids are being purchased in the arena shop shouldn't be a problem to cash players. I've cashed to get my seventy(70) equipments and I still don't have any problem with it including this patch in particular. There are many cash players out there that will also benefit from this patch as well.

Nice Point.
                      Actually, almost every single events that have happened in Wartune always favor Cashers, there was only about 2 month where non-cashers was able to obtain mounts. (3 if you play since the beginning of game and before April 2013)
                      Think there was also 2 other mounts obtainable, but you needed A LOT of SC or Whip to get enough event token for it.

And every single Hot Event exchange reward, last 2 highest cost ones are always cash only, mainly wings, there is only one event that gives non-casher wings, and that is the every 6~7 month Hall of Fame (which for some reason, didn't happen even tho it's been almost 8 month since last time's... so... LOL... (guess it's now every YEAR, that's also IF they do have the event)

And you need to have more than 85,000 BR I believe was last time, now it's probably 100,000 BR requirement.

This game isn't made to "favor" non-cashers, it's only targeted toward Cashers and those that spend up to 500 USD every 2 weeks (see Proficient City's Elite Club, yea, those people that gave us the current crappy SC and Whip events)

Anyways...
                      I already have 60 set, not crafting 70 set any time soon.
                      Plus I already have all level 70 legend shard pieces....
                      So only thing now is to maybe buy those Crystaloid and craft level 70 set for the heck of it... even tho I won't use it yet, LOL.

Only thing I don't have is 70 legend stones, cause I can't do 70 dungeons yet, no where near level 70 (and I am not spending gold to buy 5 leg stones...)
                      Last edited by anichaos; 06-07-2014, 08:59 PM.

Comment

why people talking about 70 sets go get your 80 set and stop posting on this stupid post
                        KNIGHTS RULE ...

Comment

Originally posted by SirKILi View Post
                          why people talking about 70 sets go get your 80 set and stop posting on this stupid post
                          Because you can't craft 80 set without first crafting 70 set...

Comment

Originally posted by SirKILi View Post
                            You need to make your 70 equipment legendary to be able to sythesize and get 80 equipment. That's why this patch has now saved us months on getting the 80 sets.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                              see Proficient City's Elite Club, yea, those people that gave us the current crappy SC and Whip events
                              You are a pathetic cry baby, recent events are far from crappy.

Comment

Why you gotta be so selfish about it?thousands of players are happy about this when u ain't.sorry u cant do anything but keep quiet and ****** off...gl
                                Mage

[I]This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.[/I]

Dalai Lama

Comment

Working...
                                X